Best Receiver for satellite tuning

noaman
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 40
Joined: 31 Mar 2017, 4:16 pm

Best Receiver for satellite tuning

Post by noaman » 19 Dec 2017, 5:09 pm

Hello

mai aik receiver dhund raha hun sirf satellite alignment key liye

currently I am using star tract 1010 hd china
which is crap for tuning

mujhay sirf receiver tunning aur allignment kay liye chahiye ... dekhney key liye nahi :-)
kisi kp koi pata hai to zarur share kerey
Thanx in advance

User avatar
lord
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 184
Joined: 30 Oct 2016, 5:38 pm
Location: Lahore, Pakistan

Best Receiver for satellite tuning

Post by lord » 19 Dec 2017, 6:37 pm

AP Sathero SH-100 le lein, its best for satellite tuning. ma yehi use kerta hun, best for DVBS/S2, iski price approx 3200-3400 hai, u can get it from Ali Express
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dreambox DM520
Dreambox DM800SE
Star Track (1506G)
LG 28" LED TV
Samsung 50" 4K HDR+ LED TV
Covering 9E, 13E, 38E, 52.5E, 88E, 93.5E, 95E, 105E

noaman
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 40
Joined: 31 Mar 2017, 4:16 pm

Best Receiver for satellite tuning

Post by noaman » 20 Dec 2017, 6:47 pm

Hello

I have found couple of other meters

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Dig ... 06880.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Digital ... 03930.html

These are cheap as compared to sat hero

User avatar
lord
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 184
Joined: 30 Oct 2016, 5:38 pm
Location: Lahore, Pakistan

Best Receiver for satellite tuning

Post by lord » 26 Dec 2017, 1:23 am

noaman wrote:
20 Dec 2017, 6:47 pm
Hello

I have found couple of other meters

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Dig ... 06880.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Digital ... 03930.html

These are cheap as compared to sat hero
these are cheap but they are crude meters and u cannot find any specific frequency with this, u can just get a general idea that there is a satellite here, cannot specify which satellite it is...
Dreambox DM520
Dreambox DM800SE
Star Track (1506G)
LG 28" LED TV
Samsung 50" 4K HDR+ LED TV
Covering 9E, 13E, 38E, 52.5E, 88E, 93.5E, 95E, 105E

noaman
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 40
Joined: 31 Mar 2017, 4:16 pm

Best Receiver for satellite tuning

Post by noaman » 30 Dec 2017, 3:25 pm

lord wrote:
26 Dec 2017, 1:23 am
noaman wrote:
20 Dec 2017, 6:47 pm
Hello

I have found couple of other meters

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Dig ... 06880.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Digital ... 03930.html

These are cheap as compared to sat hero
these are cheap but they are crude meters and u cannot find any specific frequency with this, u can just get a general idea that there is a satellite here, cannot specify which satellite it is...
Well i have already ordered one...:-(

i am not looking to do this as professional....just want to tune few satellites per month

pk_safeer
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 131
Joined: 17 Oct 2013, 10:40 am

Best Receiver for satellite tuning

Post by pk_safeer » 31 Dec 2017, 12:21 pm

lord wrote:
19 Dec 2017, 6:37 pm
AP Sathero SH-100 le lein, its best for satellite tuning. ma yehi use kerta hun, best for DVBS/S2, iski price approx 3200-3400 hai, u can get it from Ali Express
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
ali Express sy kesy shoping ki jati hai plz detail sy bta dain

User avatar
lord
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 184
Joined: 30 Oct 2016, 5:38 pm
Location: Lahore, Pakistan

Best Receiver for satellite tuning

Post by lord » 31 Dec 2017, 9:52 pm

noaman wrote:
30 Dec 2017, 3:25 pm
lord wrote:
26 Dec 2017, 1:23 am
noaman wrote:
20 Dec 2017, 6:47 pm
Hello

I have found couple of other meters

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Dig ... 06880.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Digital ... 03930.html

These are cheap as compared to sat hero
these are cheap but they are crude meters and u cannot find any specific frequency with this, u can just get a general idea that there is a satellite here, cannot specify which satellite it is...
Well i have already ordered one...:-(

i am not looking to do this as professional....just want to tune few satellites per month
Okay. do let me know when it arrives and share your experience with it
Dreambox DM520
Dreambox DM800SE
Star Track (1506G)
LG 28" LED TV
Samsung 50" 4K HDR+ LED TV
Covering 9E, 13E, 38E, 52.5E, 88E, 93.5E, 95E, 105E

User avatar
lord
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 184
Joined: 30 Oct 2016, 5:38 pm
Location: Lahore, Pakistan

Best Receiver for satellite tuning

Post by lord » 31 Dec 2017, 9:53 pm

pk_safeer wrote:
31 Dec 2017, 12:21 pm
lord wrote:
19 Dec 2017, 6:37 pm
AP Sathero SH-100 le lein, its best for satellite tuning. ma yehi use kerta hun, best for DVBS/S2, iski price approx 3200-3400 hai, u can get it from Ali Express
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
ali Express sy kesy shoping ki jati hai plz detail sy bta dain
Ap ko credit Card chahiye jiss se aap aliexpress se shopping ker sakte ho. credit card online purchases ke liye active hona chahiye. Ali Express pe account banana free hai.
Dreambox DM520
Dreambox DM800SE
Star Track (1506G)
LG 28" LED TV
Samsung 50" 4K HDR+ LED TV
Covering 9E, 13E, 38E, 52.5E, 88E, 93.5E, 95E, 105E

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic