New 4K MediaStar MS-Diamond x2 Forever Server UHD Box

Mohsin.m17
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Mohsin.m17 »

lord wrote: 30 Oct 2017, 10:52 am
Mohsin.m17 wrote: 30 Oct 2017, 9:42 am I want ask one question to any expert
Why these kind luxury and original boxes are not availble in pakistan like xcruiser, mediastar and other geniun boxes. Only cheap chinese aim wala boxes are availble
Dear Mohsin,
i can give you an idea about Lahore. Hall road is electronics market here where you can get satellite related stuff. shopkeepers there said that people do not buy boxes which are expensive even more then 4500. so they cant risk of importing expensive STBs. one more thing, if someone is importing these boxes, he is charging a hell lot then original price. for example DM900 price in Dubai is 35000, here is 50000. this is insane...
You can get Tiger boxes here from a shop called "Antenna Way" in Rawalpindi, Google their name you will get their contact number and details..
Dear apki bat se main kuch agree krta hon lekin ap khud socho jab dm, xcruiser,vu etc is kiaim k box pakistan main officially available nahi hain lekin phir bhi pakistan main kafi users ye boxes use krtay hain.hamari market itni bhi gai guzri nahi k yahan py luxury boxes purchase na hon
umarthebest
Vip
Vip

Post by umarthebest »

Why these kind luxury and original boxes are not availble in pakistan like xcruiser, mediastar and other geniun boxes. Only cheap chinese aim wala boxes are availble
They are looking for proper distributors in UAE, Pakistan,China etc. Currently there are no distributors in any Country. Moreover in some countries Starsat, Starmax, Media Star boxes are banned. Also Pakistan's border security is more tight now. That's the main reason these boxes are not available yet in Pakistan.
umarthebest
Vip
Vip

Post by umarthebest »

New Receivers came with 15 Month Forever Server not 2 Years. They reduced server time also.
MS-X2.JPG
jamalnasir4242
Senior Registered Member
Senior Registered Member

Post by jamalnasir4242 »

Dr.Timor wrote: 14 Aug 2017, 4:03 ampic.jpg
Hi Dr haha hoo kaha hoo
TIGER T800 HD:
SPARK:7111:
STARTRACK:2020:
SUPERMAX 3000:3G WIFI:
-=mianabid=-
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by -=mianabid=- »

Dear Mohsin,
i can give you an idea about Lahore. Hall road is electronics market here where you can get satellite related stuff. shopkeepers there said that people do not buy boxes which are expensive even more then 4500. so they cant risk of importing expensive STBs. one more thing, if someone is importing these boxes, he is charging a hell lot then original price. for example DM900 price in Dubai is 35000, here is 50000. this is insane...
You can get Tiger boxes here from a shop called "Antenna Way" in Rawalpindi, Google their name you will get their contact number and details..
AOA,

Dear friends i am importing these brands in Pakistan since 2008

there are many issues i have to face and i can guarantee that prices has always been competitive

demand for these high end boxes is very low e.g only 4 5 pieces per month , if we import in bulk, price will be definitely on lower side but there is no such demands and in part we tried and suffer losses,

All major STB manufacturer dont provide support and warranty in Pakistan and sometimes we also not aware of bugs in STB,s in newly launched receivers like which satellite it will tune or not ,supported symbol rates , which eventually lead to loss due to unsold items and some times it take longer period of time to sell them off

People are not ready to pay and always qoute prices of Dubai, Iran, Irqa, Europe etc, but they dont counter all factors which elevate prices of this STB,s

Now a days security is very tight and nothing being imported from Dubai and no vendor is ready to bring goods from Dubai like in the past

You have quoted price of DM900 as 35000 in dubai which is sheer lie

in Dubai dm900 is available for 1400AED while today AED selling rate is around 30 and total amount of price in dubai is 42,000

So 42000 is price in Dubai and there is 20% custom on Satellite Items which is equal to 8400 and add 3000 for freight shipment charges

Total price 42000+8400+3000 =53400

while i am selling this dm900 for 48000 that too with free delivery in Pakistan which costs around 1000

so i request to all friends if you want to buy these receivers spend money rather than beating about bush and thook se pakore na talain
lord
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by lord »

-=mianabid=- wrote: 01 Nov 2017, 6:59 am
Dear Mohsin,
AOA,

Dear friends i am importing these brands in Pakistan since 2008

there are many issues i have to face and i can guarantee that prices has always been competitive

demand for these high end boxes is very low e.g only 4 5 pieces per month , if we import in bulk, price will be definitely on lower side but there is no such demands and in part we tried and suffer losses,

All major STB manufacturer dont provide support and warranty in Pakistan and sometimes we also not aware of bugs in STB,s in newly launched receivers like which satellite it will tune or not ,supported symbol rates , which eventually lead to loss due to unsold items and some times it take longer period of time to sell them off

People are not ready to pay and always qoute prices of Dubai, Iran, Irqa, Europe etc, but they dont counter all factors which elevate prices of this STB,s

Now a days security is very tight and nothing being imported from Dubai and no vendor is ready to bring goods from Dubai like in the past

You have quoted price of DM900 as 35000 in dubai which is sheer lie

in Dubai dm900 is available for 1400AED while today AED selling rate is around 30 and total amount of price in dubai is 42,000

So 42000 is price in Dubai and there is 20% custom on Satellite Items which is equal to 8400 and add 3000 for freight shipment charges

Total price 42000+8400+3000 =53400

while i am selling this dm900 for 48000 that too with free delivery in Pakistan which costs around 1000

so i request to all friends if you want to buy these receivers spend money rather than beating about bush and thook se pakore na talain
Dear Abid,
Thank you so much for clarification, and segregating the whole price picture of Dreamboxes here in pakistan, i didnt put in the factors of customs and other surcharged that one has to pay here in this country.
Lemme suggest you something, if you tell people why you have to charge more rather than just putting price tag like 50k, its much better for people to understand the difference between here and dubai.
And finally, you can do it without telling us to fry pakoras in sliva :)

Price of Dreambox which you are selling in 48000 is with DVB-S2X tuner or simple DVB-S2 tuner, if it is of DVB-S2 tuner, please quote the price of DVB-S2X tuner as well. and thanks in advance.
Dreambox Two UltraHD
BT, Twin DVB-S2X MIS Tuner, Dual Wifi
Zgemma H9S SE UltraHD
DVB-S2X MIS Tuner, Wifi
Dreambox DM-800HD Se
DVB-S2 Tuner, 500GBHDD, Wifi
Samsung 50" 4K HDR+
Covering 38E, 52.5E, 88E, 93.5E, 105E
shohel3015
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by shohel3015 »

how to open biss key option on echolink el 7777 hd recever? please help sir.
-=mianabid=-
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by -=mianabid=- »

That price is of DVBS2 tuner 900
Other variants are DVBS2 x2 and DVBS X2 dvbc and dvbt triple tuner
mumtaz17
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by mumtaz17 »