Must Try Yummy Coriander Rice Bath

apdies
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by apdies »

You might have tried different types of rice bath. But today, we shall teach you how to make yummy coriander rice bath. This dish is quite easy to prepare and consumes less time. You can prepare this recipe for Indian breakfast as many of the south Indian's prefer eating rice for breakfast. You can also have this as the main course. Classic Chicken & Cheese Pasta Recipe The best part of this recipe is that coriander is very healthy and there is no way that kids can keep the coriander aside, unlike the other dishes. So, what are you waiting for let's start cooking the yummy coriander rice bath: Serves 3 Preparation time : 15 min Cooking time: 20 min Things you need Rice: 500 gms 1 full bunch of coriander leaf Onion: 2 Garlic: 4 to 5 chopped Green chillies: 4 to 5 Bay leaf: 2 Cardamom: 2-3 Cinnamon: 2 Cloves : 2-3 Mustard seeds: 1 tbs Curry leaves : 5 to 8 Coconut: 1 small cup Oil: 3 tbs Salt: to taste Procedure: In the pressure cooker add 500 gms of rice and water accordingly. Wait for 3 whistles. To the mixie jar, add onions, green chilli, neatly seperated and washed coriander leaves, bay leaf, cardamom, cloves, coconut. Grind it well and do not add more water. Keep aside In the pan, add oil. After the oil is heated add mustard seeds and then curry leaves. Wait for two min, now add the grinded coriander paste to the pan. Stir it well Now, add the boiled rice to the pan and the mix it well. Add salt accordingly.
Please Always Press Thanks post
cloud ibox 3SE, Open Blackhole
Dish setup 91.5E, 93.5E, 95E, 100.5E, 108E.
KalisaDef

Post by KalisaDef »

I just find recipes, I seem to have no time to try them
Let us know how it is.
Men's power - I recommend
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic