THIS IS YOUR BODY WITHOUT WATER (INFOGRAPHIC)

Papu

THIS IS YOUR BODY WITHOUT WATER (INFOGRAPHIC)

Post by Papu »

Whether I eat too much at lunch and suffer a classic food coma, or have a horrible night’s sleep and feel groggy the next day, I’ve learned the hard way that I need to manage both my diet and sleep to avoid the extremes. But there’s one other crucial component of health that just doesn’t get as much attention: water.

We’ve all experienced what it feels like when we don’t drink enough water. We’re groggy, hungry and typically just feel off. But did you know that not drinking enough water can affect your skin, eyes, weight, hair and nails, too? Staying hydrated is so important. Whether you drink warm water and lemon each morning or find other ways to drink more water, the facts below will likely motivate you to boost your hydration.

jetair
Registered Member
Registered Member

Re: THIS IS YOUR BODY WITHOUT WATER (INFOGRAPHIC)

Post by jetair »

Yes I agree !, everyone should drink less Cola or fizzy drinks and more Water !

The amount of water in the human body ranges from 50-75%, now to replenish that you need to drink some water daily ! :think:

Also, don't do crazy things like monthly water treatments you will lose all the nutrients in your body, too much water is also bad, have a balanced approach to this ! :yes:

Thanks papu bhai for reminding us, as people we forget such simple things... :friend:

:thank:
IPTV for Life...
OPENBOX X5 USER
My Daily SS : >>>Dropbox<<<
Rizwan Awan

Re: THIS IS YOUR BODY WITHOUT WATER (INFOGRAPHIC)

Post by Rizwan Awan »

Try to Consider it after Ramzan
WETEK PLAY2
Octagon SF8008
VU+ Solo2
DM 800HD
PTCL IPTV
SONY SR4-W

SAMSUNG 50" 4K Tv
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic