StarSat SR2000HD Hyper Recording Problem And Solution...

abid86
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 86
Joined: 22 Dec 2013, 9:26 pm
Contact:

Re: StarSat SR2000HD Hyper Recording Problem And Solution...

Post by abid86 » 18 Dec 2015, 3:30 pm

Dear work naghi kar ta

User avatar
dilbino
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 20
Joined: 26 Jan 2016, 12:33 pm
Location: Qatar
Contact:

Re: StarSat SR2000HD Hyper Recording Problem And Solution...

Post by dilbino » 08 Feb 2016, 12:02 pm

2016-01-31-21-04-26.png
Any solution to record starshare channels ?????

SKYSAT2020
&
LG42LB5820.

User avatar
Dr.Timor
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9746
Joined: 27 Mar 2015, 1:46 pm
Location: Mazar-e Sharif Afghanistan
Has thanked: 119 times
Been thanked: 183 times
Contact:

Re: StarSat SR2000HD Hyper Recording Problem And Solution...

Post by Dr.Timor » 08 Feb 2016, 1:53 pm

dilbino wrote:
2016-01-31-21-04-26.png
Any solution to record starshare channels ?????
No Chance to record dish tv hd if it open by gshare.

iNCEPTiON2017
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 126
Joined: 04 Oct 2016, 2:52 pm
Location: Rawalpindi
Contact:

Re: StarSat SR2000HD Hyper Recording Problem And Solution...

Post by iNCEPTiON2017 » 04 Oct 2016, 6:53 pm

Can I record on HD Line with Dish TV HD ? and share on youtube :D ?
Starsat Hyper 2000 HD
DishTV HD+SD+SUN DIRECT HD C-LINE

-=FARMANGUL=-
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 233
Joined: 22 Nov 2015, 4:07 pm
Location: kpk serai naurang
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: StarSat SR2000HD Hyper Recording Problem And Solution...

Post by -=FARMANGUL=- » 04 Oct 2016, 6:57 pm

iNCEPTiON2017 wrote:Can I record on HD Line with Dish TV HD ? and share on youtube :D ?
Yes aap paid line se record karsakte ho all channel ki
Farman Gul
Farid ullah
Tiger t8 high class
Starsat extreme 2000 hd

iNCEPTiON2017
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 126
Joined: 04 Oct 2016, 2:52 pm
Location: Rawalpindi
Contact:

Re: StarSat SR2000HD Hyper Recording Problem And Solution...

Post by iNCEPTiON2017 » 04 Oct 2016, 7:15 pm

-=FARMANGUL=- wrote:
iNCEPTiON2017 wrote:Can I record on HD Line with Dish TV HD ? and share on youtube :D ?
Yes aap paid line se record karsakte ho all channel ki
And easily view it on PC and upload it right ? 1080p pay recording hoti hai na ?
Starsat Hyper 2000 HD
DishTV HD+SD+SUN DIRECT HD C-LINE

User avatar
Umair Malik
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posts: 6653
Joined: 18 Jun 2013, 3:54 am
Location: Attock City
Has thanked: 59 times
Been thanked: 249 times

Re: StarSat SR2000HD Hyper Recording Problem And Solution...

Post by Umair Malik » 04 Oct 2016, 7:17 pm

iNCEPTiON2017 wrote:
-=FARMANGUL=- wrote:
iNCEPTiON2017 wrote:Can I record on HD Line with Dish TV HD ? and share on youtube :D ?
Yes aap paid line se record karsakte ho all channel ki
And easily view it on PC and upload it right ? 1080p pay recording hoti hai na ?
Yes,

topic19917.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Starsat 2000 Extreme HD
Starsat 2000 Hyper HD

Sony KD49X8500B
Shabir 8-Feet Motorized (With Auto Positioner)
Coverage:-125E To 3.1E

Fixed C=(115E,105E,100.5E,91.5E,38.5E)
Fixed KU=(95E,93.5E,42E,38.5E,26E,25.5E,13E,9E)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic