Starsat SR-2000HD Hyper V.181 official SW 3-1-2016

User avatar
Dr.Timor
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9749
Joined: 27 Mar 2015, 1:46 pm
Location: Mazar-e Sharif Afghanistan
Has thanked: 122 times
Been thanked: 185 times
Contact:

Starsat SR-2000HD Hyper V.181 official SW 3-1-2016

Post by Dr.Timor » 03 Jan 2016, 9:10 pm

Starsat SR-2000HD Hyper V.181 official SW 3-1-2016

Download : http://swdw.net/index.php/softwares/sr- ... 5/download" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Ikram62
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 308
Joined: 12 Sep 2013, 5:57 pm
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: Starsat SR-2000HD Hyper V.181 official SW 3-1-2016

Post by Ikram62 » 04 Jan 2016, 12:02 am

What is the difference the official sw and the one shared earlier , the unofficial sw?
اسی کشمکش میں گزریں میری زندگی کی راتیں
کبھی سوزوسازِ رومی کبھی پیچ وتابِ رازی

Chacha
Senior Registered Member
Senior Registered Member
Posts: 974
Joined: 04 Jan 2016, 9:43 am
Location: Taj Bagh LHR
Contact:

Re: Starsat SR-2000HD Hyper V.181 official SW 3-1-2016

Post by Chacha » 05 Jan 2016, 8:49 pm

Ikram62 wrote:What is the difference the official sw and the one shared earlier , the unofficial sw
official release is prepared by specified company and non-official release is prepared by third party.
Mostly official release is upgraded online via net. :idea:
Amiko SHD 8900 Alien
DM 800HD PVR SIM 2.01

trm33
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 6
Joined: 15 Jan 2015, 11:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Starsat SR-2000HD Hyper V.181 official SW 3-1-2016

Post by trm33 » 05 Jan 2016, 9:27 pm

can u plz tell me what is encrypted software for starsat receiver, i have downloaded for sr-9999 hd it contains 2 files one is encrypted while other is not, i have installed encrypted now receiver is ok, but i can't go back to previous software v1.69, 1.75, 1.09

User avatar
+PAKISTANI+
Founder
Founder
Posts: 1412
Joined: 16 Jun 2013, 10:58 pm
Location: US
Contact:

Re: Starsat SR-2000HD Hyper V.181 official SW 3-1-2016

Post by +PAKISTANI+ » 05 Jan 2016, 10:24 pm

trm33 wrote:can u plz tell me what is encrypted software for starsat receiver, i have downloaded for sr-9999 hd it contains 2 files one is encrypted while other is not, i have installed encrypted now receiver is ok, but i can't go back to previous software v1.69, 1.75, 1.09

you have upgraded to encrypted software, now you cant downgrade or install unofficial versions

User avatar
Shahid Geo
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7674
Joined: 16 Jun 2013, 9:51 pm
Location: Pakistan
Has thanked: 668 times
Been thanked: 354 times
Contact:

Re: Starsat SR-2000HD Hyper V.181 official SW 3-1-2016

Post by Shahid Geo » 05 Jan 2016, 11:14 pm

+PAKISTANI+ wrote:
trm33 wrote:can u plz tell me what is encrypted software for starsat receiver, i have downloaded for sr-9999 hd it contains 2 files one is encrypted while other is not, i have installed encrypted now receiver is ok, but i can't go back to previous software v1.69, 1.75, 1.09

you have upgraded to encrypted software, now you cant downgrade or install unofficial versions
If you want downgrade use loader via pc
Samsung 40" N5000 (Series 5)
Sats Install 13E/38E/85E/88E/91E/93E/95E/105E

razakhan
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 26 Sep 2014, 1:33 pm
Contact:

Starsat SR-2000HD Hyper V.181 official SW 3-1-2016

Post by razakhan » 16 Jan 2018, 9:13 pm

D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic