Golden-Hardware Collection

User avatar
Golden
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 5238
Joined: 14 Jun 2013, 6:00 am
Location: Pakistan
Contact:

Re: Golden-Hardware Collection

Post by Golden » 16 Jul 2016, 9:59 pm

UPS pe tv deekhna aqalmandi nahin. app ko main ne apne vision ke mutabik theek mashwra dya hai. app ko click nahin kya ye alag baat hai.
load-shedding main tv watching ke kye UPS ki bjaye Generator behtar option hai.

User avatar
Masood
Vip
Vip
Posts: 2763
Joined: 17 Jan 2015, 4:19 pm
Location: Lahore
Contact:

Re: Golden-Hardware Collection

Post by Masood » 16 Jul 2016, 10:13 pm

Golden wrote:UPS pe tv deekhna aqalmandi nahin. app ko main ne apne vision ke mutabik theek mashwra dya hai. app ko click nahin kya ye alag baat hai.
load-shedding main tv watching ke kye UPS ki bjaye Generator behtar option hai.
dekhain G chahay UPS ho ya Generator dono ki quality behtar honi chahiay ...meray khyal mei 2 generator ziada khatarnaak hay ...kyon keh jitni power generate ho gi aagay consume be ussi hisab say honi chahiay ...whereas UPS mei khatray wali koee baat naheen.....ho sukta hay aapko koee bitter tajarba huwwa ho...lekin UPS kay side effect say mei mahfooz hoon :)
DM 820 HD
DM 800HDse SIM2.10
OPENBOX AS4K CI

chazer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 90
Joined: 10 Jan 2016, 5:38 pm

Re: Golden-Hardware Collection

Post by chazer » 16 Jul 2016, 11:46 pm

Masood wrote:Few days earlier I purchased one 40" Sony LCD BX400 from OLX in Rs.35000 ...I'm facing a problem as 32 goes it remains OFF whereas my other LCDs remain ON (as UPS used to take over) but this LCD doesn't work with UPS power.
Is there a protection in this model which prevents to withstand with UPS ?
What brand of UPS you are using, is it local made or imported and lastly output is square,sine or modified sine wave ??

User avatar
Masood
Vip
Vip
Posts: 2763
Joined: 17 Jan 2015, 4:19 pm
Location: Lahore
Contact:

Re: Golden-Hardware Collection

Post by Masood » 17 Jul 2016, 6:21 am

chazer wrote:What brand of UPS you are using, is it local made or imported and lastly output is square,sine or modified sine wave ??
here lies the point ...it is local NOT branded or imported and out put is square. :-|
DM 820 HD
DM 800HDse SIM2.10
OPENBOX AS4K CI

chazer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 90
Joined: 10 Jan 2016, 5:38 pm

Re: Golden-Hardware Collection

Post by chazer » 17 Jul 2016, 11:43 am

Masood wrote:
chazer wrote:What brand of UPS you are using, is it local made or imported and lastly output is square,sine or modified sine wave ??
here lies the point ...it is local NOT branded or imported and out put is square. :-|
So it produces square wave, that is not recommended for delicate electronic equipment. At least you should use modified sine wave type.

User avatar
Masood
Vip
Vip
Posts: 2763
Joined: 17 Jan 2015, 4:19 pm
Location: Lahore
Contact:

Re: Golden-Hardware Collection

Post by Masood » 17 Jul 2016, 12:02 pm

chazer wrote:At least you should use modified sine wave type
and for that my current UPS can be modified, what I'll have to do ,,,the main kit /motherboard needs to be replaced ?
another alternate ?If I decrease the voltage gradually ,won't work ?
DM 820 HD
DM 800HDse SIM2.10
OPENBOX AS4K CI

chazer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 90
Joined: 10 Jan 2016, 5:38 pm

Re: Golden-Hardware Collection

Post by chazer » 17 Jul 2016, 4:26 pm

Masood wrote:
chazer wrote:At least you should use modified sine wave type
and for that my current UPS can be modified, what I'll have to do ,,,the main kit /motherboard needs to be replaced ?
another alternate ?If I decrease the voltage gradually ,won't work ?
In my opinion modification is not possible due to iron core transformer used for voltage conversion at 50 cycle working frequency, Whereas in modified sine wave inverter, dust core high frequency transformer is used.
But if you have some knowledge of practical Electronics there is an article by Mr Swagatam where he explore his idea for conversion
Here is the link.

http://www.homemade-circuits.com/2013/0 ... -into.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards.

User avatar
Masood
Vip
Vip
Posts: 2763
Joined: 17 Jan 2015, 4:19 pm
Location: Lahore
Contact:

Re: Golden-Hardware Collection

Post by Masood » 21 Jul 2016, 7:54 am

chazer wrote:modified sine wave inverter
@chazer !!!
Do you recommend this brand "Homage" ? an economical and easily available in local market.
APC UPS are of 24v and for that two batteries are needed. :idea:
DM 820 HD
DM 800HDse SIM2.10
OPENBOX AS4K CI

Post Reply