Zgemma H.S Tuner Issue

burhanafridi603
Registered Member
Registered Member

Zgemma H.S Tuner Issue

Post by burhanafridi603 »

Salam

mere pass Zgemma H.s receiver hy 3 satellite Ku band par hy wo sahi kam kar rahy hy likin chotha C band par hy likin wo os ky sath kam nahi kartha Disecqc switch laga hy

Agar tuner ky setting my baqi disable kar k sirf C band ka select kartha ho tho phir kam kartha hy

koi solution hy es ka

Thanks
Zgemma h9s 4k----OpenAtv 6.2
HotBird, NSS-6, GSat, EutelSat 9B
Kabul, Afghanistan
:ugeek: :ugeek:
Chacha G
Registered Member
Registered Member

Zgemma H.S Tuner Issue

Post by Chacha G »

burhanafridi603 wrote: 26 Oct 2017, 10:27 pm Salam

mere pass Zgemma H.s receiver hy 3 satellite Ku band par hy wo sahi kam kar rahy hy likin chotha C band par hy likin wo os ky sath kam nahi kartha Disecqc switch laga hy

Agar tuner ky setting my baqi disable kar k sirf C band ka select kartha ho tho phir kam kartha hy

koi solution hy es ka

Thanks
I think this is not tuner issue ,is compatibility issue.The same case was with me when I was using Humax IRCI-5400Z and I solved the issue by adjusting DiSEqC switch's ports.
by the way ,,,you are facing this issue since the box was purchased ?
DM 800HDse
DM 800HD SIM2.01
burhanafridi603
Registered Member
Registered Member

Zgemma H.S Tuner Issue

Post by burhanafridi603 »

Chacha G wrote: 27 Oct 2017, 4:27 am
burhanafridi603 wrote: 26 Oct 2017, 10:27 pm Salam

koi solution hy es ka

Thanks
I think this is not tuner issue ,is compatibility issue.The same case was with me when I was using Humax IRCI-5400Z and I solved the issue by adjusting DiSEqC switch's ports.
by the way ,,,you are facing this issue since the box was purchased ?

Thanks for the reply

I fix the issue by making changes in advance tuner configuration
Zgemma h9s 4k----OpenAtv 6.2
HotBird, NSS-6, GSat, EutelSat 9B
Kabul, Afghanistan
:ugeek: :ugeek:
Timothyprodo
Registered Member
Registered Member

Zgemma H S Tuner Issue

Post by Timothyprodo »

Hi

Can anyone tell me the specification of the Tuner on the Zgeamm H5.2TC cable box. I am looking for specifics such as a Samsung tuner and model etc.

I have checked the Zgemma website but they dont give the exact tuner specification, make and model.

Thanks in advance
Lupbes

Zgemma H S Tuner Issue

Post by Lupbes »

Hi All,

I have a single satellite feed from a motorised dish, so was wondering if the zgemma single satellite tuner box will be able to drive a disqec technomate motor between 28.2east, 16 east, 13 east and 0.8west fairly well

if it easy to setup and store the satellite positions and possible use a step command to move the dish in gradual steps into order to find the best signal at these satellite positions

just wanted some guidance before l buy the zgemma single tuner box. I know how to set this up on sly but wanted to know how easy it was to setup on other satellites

many thanks
charlie
DouglasNer

Zgemma H S Tuner Issue

Post by DouglasNer »

Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately its still there. Its discreet but its there. Im kinda done with putting up with this issue now. As well as the other problems this game has given me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic