asiasat 105.5 possible 4 feet sony pacakge

User avatar
umarthebest
Vip
Vip
Posts: 2528
Joined: 05 Jan 2015, 2:29 pm
Location: ISLAMABAD
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

asiasat 105.5 possible 4 feet sony pacakge

Post by umarthebest » 30 Oct 2017, 3:13 pm

kusakhan wrote:
29 Oct 2017, 8:02 pm
anyone please help how to set 4 feet asiasat ....i am watched sony pacakge on hyper.....possible i receive 60% quality....so much scrached.....how much quality play smoothly...
Use Lazer or focus lnb. Price of both are same and try to improve signals. Just 61-62 % signals are enough for smooth running of Channels on Hyper whether channels are FTA,Paid,PowerVu etc

bilalpk
Senior Registered Member
Senior Registered Member
Posts: 544
Joined: 08 Nov 2014, 5:50 pm
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

asiasat 105.5 possible 4 feet sony pacakge

Post by bilalpk » 30 Oct 2017, 4:00 pm

Sony Package working fine on my 4ft dish with Hyper Starsat 2000 HD Receiver in Lahore, Signal 80% and Quality 60%.

User avatar
kusakhan
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 399
Joined: 11 Feb 2015, 2:04 pm
Location: Sialkot
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

asiasat 105.5 possible 4 feet sony pacakge

Post by kusakhan » 30 Oct 2017, 4:25 pm

ok i am change LNB ......thanks for good comment about my Problem....
Starmax A160 Alfa
Starsat 2000 HD Hyper
Samsung 55inch LED..

Mohsin.m17
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 333
Joined: 14 Jul 2017, 7:17 pm
Location: Sukkur
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

asiasat 105.5 possible 4 feet sony pacakge

Post by Mohsin.m17 » 30 Oct 2017, 5:33 pm

I am not recieving sony for last so many months on my hyper i hrdly recive hum tv wich is on 58% but freezes on 57%, i have normal c band lnb will the focus or lazer lnb improves signals what is the price differece of normal and docus

User avatar
lord
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 262
Joined: 30 Oct 2016, 5:38 pm
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 96 times
Contact:

asiasat 105.5 possible 4 feet sony pacakge

Post by lord » 30 Oct 2017, 5:47 pm

umarthebest wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 3:09 pm
lord wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 10:58 am
try to improve your signals, i once had Hyper and it also had freezing issue on 60% sony signals , then i changed LNB from Neosat to Focus. signal strength was same 60% but channels were smooth. so its not STB's fault. try to fine tune your dish, skew the lnb. you wll get it working :)
Its receiver Fault 100 %. How it possible if signal strength is 60 % on both Lnb's (Neosat & Lazer) and channels freezes on Neosat lnb but not freezing on Lazer lnb while receiver remains same. I am unable to understand this logic.

I am also using Lazer Lnb on 4 Feet Shabbir dish as side lnb for NSS6. And for perfect settings I got just 61 % on Sony Package tp while using Hyper. On 60 % signal quality Channels freezes mostly.
i have tested this on Amico Alien SH8900, Tiger T8 High Class, Starsat Hyper 2000, and a chinese 1506 box, focus lnb does increase the signals which results in smooth channels, sometime signals are shown 60% but actually they are 60.5% receiver shows this as 60%, but channels run smooth. i always get a boost of 2-3 signals with focus lnb. Tuner of SH8900 amico is even worse then Hyper, signals shown on it are 83, if they drops less then 81, channels starts freezing. every receiver has different caliberation/techniques of representing signals...
bottom line is, try to increase signals more then 60% channels will run smoothly
VU+ Zero4K
LG 28" LED TV
Samsung 50" 4K HDR+ LED TV
Covering 9E, 13E, 38E, 93.5E, 95E, 105E

User avatar
umarthebest
Vip
Vip
Posts: 2528
Joined: 05 Jan 2015, 2:29 pm
Location: ISLAMABAD
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

asiasat 105.5 possible 4 feet sony pacakge

Post by umarthebest » 30 Oct 2017, 5:50 pm

Mohsin.m17 wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 5:33 pm
I am not recieving sony for last so many months on my hyper i hrdly recive hum tv wich is on 58% but freezes on 57%, i have normal c band lnb will the focus or lazer lnb improves signals what is the price differece of normal and docus
Check your dish settings.It should be settings issue. Otherwise Sony Network working fine on 4 feet dish with simple neosat Lnb.

User avatar
umarthebest
Vip
Vip
Posts: 2528
Joined: 05 Jan 2015, 2:29 pm
Location: ISLAMABAD
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

asiasat 105.5 possible 4 feet sony pacakge

Post by umarthebest » 30 Oct 2017, 6:44 pm

lord wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 5:47 pm
umarthebest wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 3:09 pm
lord wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 10:58 am
try to improve your signals, i once had Hyper and it also had freezing issue on 60% sony signals , then i changed LNB from Neosat to Focus. signal strength was same 60% but channels were smooth. so its not STB's fault. try to fine tune your dish, skew the lnb. you wll get it working :)
Its receiver Fault 100 %. How it possible if signal strength is 60 % on both Lnb's (Neosat & Lazer) and channels freezes on Neosat lnb but not freezing on Lazer lnb while receiver remains same. I am unable to understand this logic.

I am also using Lazer Lnb on 4 Feet Shabbir dish as side lnb for NSS6. And for perfect settings I got just 61 % on Sony Package tp while using Hyper. On 60 % signal quality Channels freezes mostly.
i have tested this on Amico Alien SH8900, Tiger T8 High Class, Starsat Hyper 2000, and a chinese 1506 box, focus lnb does increase the signals which results in smooth channels, sometime signals are shown 60% but actually they are 60.5% receiver shows this as 60%, but channels run smooth. i always get a boost of 2-3 signals with focus lnb. Tuner of SH8900 amico is even worse then Hyper, signals shown on it are 83, if they drops less then 81, channels starts freezing. every receiver has different caliberation/techniques of representing signals...
bottom line is, try to increase signals more then 60% channels will run smoothly
This is the case of C band Lnb. Yes you are right but Hyper tuner is worst i have experienced so far. Last month I installed 3 dishes on Yahsat in different homes. One of them is mine. I got 62 % signals on 2 feet dish with original Lazer Lnb for Watan HD channel. Channel works fine but as soon signal becomes 61 % channel scratches a lot and it vanished on 60 %. In other two homes they have simple China receivers of Echolink and Startrack with 200 rupees Lnb. Watan HD working super fine on 2 Feet dish with 56% signals with same settings. Not even a single scratch appears.
There is something really strange fault in Hyper.

User avatar
lord
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 262
Joined: 30 Oct 2016, 5:38 pm
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 96 times
Contact:

asiasat 105.5 possible 4 feet sony pacakge

Post by lord » 30 Oct 2017, 8:31 pm

Umar bhai,
u r absolutely right, China receivers performs well on C-Band, and on KU too
VU+ Zero4K
LG 28" LED TV
Samsung 50" 4K HDR+ LED TV
Covering 9E, 13E, 38E, 93.5E, 95E, 105E

User avatar
umarthebest
Vip
Vip
Posts: 2528
Joined: 05 Jan 2015, 2:29 pm
Location: ISLAMABAD
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

asiasat 105.5 possible 4 feet sony pacakge

Post by umarthebest » 30 Oct 2017, 10:49 pm

lord wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 8:31 pm
Umar bhai,
u r absolutely right, China receivers performs well on C-Band, and on KU too
Your signature include Tiger T 8 High class. How you relate this receiver with respect to Hyper. And also if you use any other tiger company receiver how you relate it with hyper with respect to signal strength.

User avatar
Prince Orakzai
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 15
Joined: 16 Sep 2017, 1:07 am
Contact:

asiasat 105.5 possible 4 feet sony pacakge

Post by Prince Orakzai » 30 Oct 2017, 10:55 pm

Working fine with me and 4ft :friend:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic