manually add tp in tvheadend wetekplay 2

taree
Senior Registered Member
Senior Registered Member

manually add tp in tvheadend wetekplay 2

Post by taree »

thanks to edit4ever for this info..its a precious post which he replied in libreelec forum.
so i m quoting his words for the benifit of members who can face this problem in future.
===========================================================================
OK - here'e the basic info to manually add a mux - let's look at the following info:

Sun Direct DTH Transponder list from Measat 3 (91.5°E) Satellite :

DTH Service Position Satellite Frequency Pol. SR Quality
Sun Direct 91.5°E Measat 3 12563 H 32000 MPEG-4
Sun Direct 91.5°E Measat 3 12603 H 32000 MPEG-4
Sun Direct 91.5°E Measat 3 12643 H 32000 MPEG-4

Unfortunately, the info above is missing 2 pieces of information that may be relevant...the FEC numbers and is it DVB-S or DVB-S2.

Not sure why it isn't listed - so you may want to use the following page to look up your satellites:

Sun-Direct.html

On that page for example, the left column of the table contains the info we need:

12563 H tp 20KH South Asia 0 DVB-S SR 32000 FEC 5/6

If you haven't already done so - you need to add a new network for the Measat 3 91.5E satellite.

On the NETWORKS tab in the tvheadend webUI, click the ADD button
Select the DVB-S option from the network type window that opens
Now enter the name you want to call this network: Sun Direct (or whatever you want)
Now select the 91.5E : Measat 3/3a/3b option from the orbital position field
Press the CREATE button

Now you will need to manually add the muxes for this satellite. (Each mux will be one of the frequencies from the list/link above)

Let's use this one for the example: 12563 H tp 20KH South Asia 0 DVB-S SR 32000 FEC 5/6

On the MUXES tab in the tvheadend webUI, click the ADD button
Select the Sun Direct (or whatever you named it) network from the window that opens
Set the delivery system to DVBS
Set the frequency to 12563000 (note for frequency, you add 000 to the end of the listed number)
Set the symbol rate to 32000000 (note for symbol rate, you add 000 to the end of the listed number)
Set the polarization to H
Set the modulation to AUTO
Set the FEC to 5/6 (you could try auto to see if it works, but since I gave you the lyngsat link that contains the FEC info - I would set it)
Press the CREATE button

It should look like this before you press CREATE:
[attachment=0]forum.libreelec.tv.jpg[/attachment]
Now repeat the add mux process for each frequency on the 91.5E satellite. For other satellites, add a network for the satellite and then add the muxes.

If you want to have the pre-defined muxes updated with this satellite info, you will need to create a list similar to the one I created for Paksat.

dtv-scan-tables/Paksat-1R-38E at tvheadend · edit4ever/dtv-scan-tables · GitHub

Just follow the same format and make a text document for each satellite. If you send me those files, I will enter and submit them to the tvheadend dtv-scan-table repo.

Hope this gets you going!
One more thing - once you create all the muxes - go back to the NETWORK tab and for each network you created - press the FORCE SCAN button and it should start searching for the services. Then when it's complete - you can map the found services to channels.
forum.libreelec.tv.jpg
VU ZERO 4K
WETEKPLAY2
SAMSUNG 40K5000