TIGER T Series With Tandberg Patch Fixes V.2.41

User avatar
FARRUKH
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posts: 7419
Joined: 18 Dec 2014, 9:02 pm
Location: Rawalpindi Pakistan
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 47 times
Contact:

TIGER T Series With Tandberg Patch Fixes V.2.41

Post by FARRUKH » 03 Nov 2017, 12:04 pm

engr_shahid52 wrote:
03 Nov 2017, 9:05 am
FARRUKH wrote:
08 Nov 2016, 5:56 pm
a.jpg
b.jpg
c.jpg
d.jpg
e.jpg
g.jpg
tandberg Keys . . . . Is just Like Powervu ?
[/quo
Difference of encryptions and working. but both keys used to open encrypted channels supporting the two encryptions. tandberg is updating to v2 as well as powervu is updating time by time. now tandberg is updated to v2 and latest firmwares fixing to run these changes.
Startrack 2020 HD Spark
Mediastar MS-Diamond X2 Full 4K
TCL 40" UHD Smart LED Tv
Shabbir 8ft A Quality Motorized
Covering 3.1E to 122E
My Motorized Dish
Hotbird Scan Result
Badrsat Scan Result
Kontinent Scan Result


User avatar
Umair Malik
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posts: 6536
Joined: 18 Jun 2013, 3:54 am
Location: Attock City
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 116 times

TIGER T Series With Tandberg Patch Fixes V.2.41

Post by Umair Malik » 03 Nov 2017, 1:07 pm

engr_shahid52 wrote:
03 Nov 2017, 11:28 am
T-800 nver reading or updating this file . What to do /
Tiger T800 Doesn't Support Tandberg
Tiger T800 + Supports Tandberg
Ajj Kal Tandberg Par Bss Aik Channel Hei Chal Raha Hai CNBC @68E
Fox Network Filhaal Down Hai Forget It.
Starsat 2000 Extreme HD (HEVC)
Sony KD49X8500B
Shabir 8-Feet Motorized (With Auto Positioner)
Coverage:-125E To 3.1E

Fixed C=(115E,105E,100.5E,91.5E,38.5E)
Fixed KU=(95E,93.5E,42E,38.5E,26E,25.5E,13E,9E)

engr_shahid52
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 266
Joined: 03 Jan 2017, 1:47 pm
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

TIGER T Series With Tandberg Patch Fixes V.2.41

Post by engr_shahid52 » 03 Nov 2017, 2:01 pm

-=UMAIR=- wrote:
03 Nov 2017, 1:07 pm
engr_shahid52 wrote:
03 Nov 2017, 11:28 am
T-800 nver reading or updating this file . What to do /
Tiger T800 Doesn't Support Tandberg
Tiger T800 + Supports Tandberg
Ajj Kal Tandberg Par Bss Aik Channel Hei Chal Raha Hai CNBC @68E
Fox Network Filhaal Down Hai Forget It.
I have Tiger T-800 +
any further salutions

engineer235
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 28 Mar 2016, 10:55 am
Contact:

TIGER T Series With Tandberg Patch Fixes V.2.41

Post by engineer235 » 27 Nov 2017, 3:12 pm

abi jo new key aey h fox network ki wo tiger t6 hd high class v2.78 p kam nhi kar rhi hai. software 2.41 p downgrade kar k bhi try kia h lkn nhi chala. koi help kardai ga kasy chalay ga?

User avatar
Umair Malik
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posts: 6536
Joined: 18 Jun 2013, 3:54 am
Location: Attock City
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 116 times

TIGER T Series With Tandberg Patch Fixes V.2.41

Post by Umair Malik » 28 Nov 2017, 9:42 am

engineer235 wrote:
27 Nov 2017, 3:12 pm
abi jo new key aey h fox network ki wo tiger t6 hd high class v2.78 p kam nhi kar rhi hai. software 2.41 p downgrade kar k bhi try kia h lkn nhi chala. koi help kardai ga kasy chalay ga?
Fox Network Kei Koi New Keys Nai Hain Jo App Kei Pass Keys Hoo Gein Woh Expired Hoo Gein

Now Forget Fox Network Kyu Kei Jaisei Hei Iss Kei Key Out Hotei Hai Toh Yeh Down Hojata Hai With In one Day Aur Iss Kei Key Decrypt Karna Bhi Asaan Kaam Nai Hai Bruteforcing(And For Brute Forcing Very Powerful PC Is Needed) Is Required For This Purpose Which Takes 3-15 Days (Continous PC Should Be On) For Just One key Aur Agar Key Out Ho Jai Toh 1 Din Mein down
Starsat 2000 Extreme HD (HEVC)
Sony KD49X8500B
Shabir 8-Feet Motorized (With Auto Positioner)
Coverage:-125E To 3.1E

Fixed C=(115E,105E,100.5E,91.5E,38.5E)
Fixed KU=(95E,93.5E,42E,38.5E,26E,25.5E,13E,9E)

royal raj
Senior Registered Member
Senior Registered Member
Posts: 523
Joined: 20 Sep 2015, 4:40 pm
Location: INDIA.
Contact:

TIGER T Series With Tandberg Patch Fixes V.2.41

Post by royal raj » 28 Nov 2017, 11:06 am

-=UMAIR=- wrote:
28 Nov 2017, 9:42 am
engineer235 wrote:
27 Nov 2017, 3:12 pm
abi jo new key aey h fox network ki wo tiger t6 hd high class v2.78 p kam nhi kar rhi hai. software 2.41 p downgrade kar k bhi try kia h lkn nhi chala. koi help kardai ga kasy chalay ga?
Fox Network Kei Koi New Keys Nai Hain Jo App Kei Pass Keys Hoo Gein Woh Expired Hoo Gein

Now Forget Fox Network Kyu Kei Jaisei Hei Iss Kei Key Out Hotei Hai Toh Yeh Down Hojata Hai With In one Day Aur Iss Kei Key Decrypt Karna Bhi Asaan Kaam Nai Hai Bruteforcing(And For Brute Forcing Very Powerful PC Is Needed) Is Required For This Purpose Which Takes 3-15 Days (Continous PC Should Be On) For Just One key Aur Agar Key Out Ho Jai Toh 1 Din Mein down
to fir isko bhul hi jana chahiye
DO SOME GOOD FOR FORUM ALL THE BEST

@gohelm1978

afaan khan
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 12
Joined: 19 Dec 2017, 12:12 am
Location: Islamabad
Contact:

TIGER T Series With Tandberg Patch Fixes V.2.41

Post by afaan khan » 23 Dec 2017, 2:31 am

Sir, Dr. Timor. i want to contact u. Sir please share your number at 03332379893
Sir kindly mention your name with the number.

engr_shahid52
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 266
Joined: 03 Jan 2017, 1:47 pm
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

TIGER T Series With Tandberg Patch Fixes V.2.41

Post by engr_shahid52 » 16 Mar 2018, 9:11 am

FARRUKH wrote:
08 Nov 2016, 5:56 pm
a.jpg
b.jpg
c.jpg
d.jpg
e.jpg
g.jpg
Farrukh Bhai eska Perameters share ker dain kis satellite per hy ?

engr_shahid52
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 266
Joined: 03 Jan 2017, 1:47 pm
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

TIGER T Series With Tandberg Patch Fixes V.2.41

Post by engr_shahid52 » 16 Mar 2018, 9:14 am

I have T-800 Plz help what i can do to watch Turksat ?
With detail would be so kind ?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic