diamond box x2

Previous topicNext topic
goldust
Registered Member
Registered Member

diamond box x2

Post by goldust »

Cab any body explain this to me,my new diamond box x2, stuck on boot with a massage, google play services not responding,so i find this on irani side and i translate it with google translator but i am fail to recover the receiver,Am i doing Some thing rong,the link of the web is attach.

http://mediastarsw.com/thread2410.html

اموزش کامل رفع تمام خطا ها و مشکلات نرم افزاری سری دیاموند(x1.x2)
درود

اموزش کامل رفع مشکلاتی نظیر تصاویر زیر در رسیورهای سری دیاموند( زمانی که رسیور این خطا ها و یا هر خطای دیگری را تکرار کرده و به منو هم دسترسی ندارید و با خاموش و روشن کردن از کلید بشت هم مشکل حل نمیشود )👇👇👇👇

مرحله اول::
ابتدا ورزن 3.0.3 رو به این روش نصب کنید👇👇👇

آموزش نصب نرم افزار از طریق ریکاوری در رسیورهای مدیا استار Diamond x برای رفع مشکلات (بوت . سافتبریک شدن و...)

دوستان زمانی که رسیور شما دچار مشکلات نرم افزاری شد و یا به هر دلیلی رسیورتون توی بوت موند و دیگه بالا نیومد به اصطلاح سافتبریک شد از این روش برای درست کردن رسیورتون استفاده کنید

ابتدا اخرین نرم افزار رسیورتون رو از همین انجمن دانلود کنید فلش مموریتون رو فرمت کرده و یه بوشه به نام Romupdate داخل فلش مموریتون بسازید بعد اخرین نرم افزار رو که دانلود کردید رو به نام Romupdate.bin تغییر نام بدید و در بوشه Romupdate که داخل فلش مموری ساختید کبی کنید
فلش رو به رسیور متصل کرده برق رسیور رو قطع کنید دکمه خاموش و روشن(باور) جلوی رسیور رو نگه داشته و رسیور رو به برق بزنید وقتی نوشته ی update جلوی رسیور ظاهر شد دکمه رو رها کنید و منتظر بشید تا نرم افزار منتقل بشه و رسیور بیاد بالا
مرحله دوم::
بعد از نصب ورزن 3.0.3 به این روش ریست فکتوری کنید تا مشکلتون حل بشه👇👇👇

اموزش کامل ریست فکتوری رسیورهای مدیا استار Diamond x1 و 2 از طریق بوت

برق رسیور رو از ادابتور جدا کنید و دکمه باور جلوی رسیور رو نگه دارید و رسیور رو به برق بزنید وقتی گزینه update جلوی بنل نمایش داده شد دکمه رو رها کنید و منتظر بشید تا ریست فکتوری انجام بشه و رسیور بیاد بالا
Chacha G
Registered Member
Registered Member

Urgent Help Needed please........

Post by Chacha G »

How it occurred ? did you try to install any application NOT compatible with ?
Don't worry ...it is recoverable issue .actually it is you only on board who is owing this type of box.
Dr.Timor can help you as his native language is Persian (farsi).
DM 800HDse
DM 800HD SIM2.01
Chacha G
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Chacha G »

Step 1
Install Install 3.0.3

Installing Software by Recovery on Diamond X Media Decoders to fix problems (boot, softwatch, ...)

friends when your decoder Having problems with the software, or for whatever reason, the boot loader does not boot up so-called "soft", so use this method to make the router.

Download the latest version of the software from the same forum. Format your flash drive and create a roman name called Romupdate in your flash file. Then rename the latest downloaded software called Romupdate.bin, and in the Romupdate boulevard inside the flash. Reconnect the
flash to the receiver and disconnect the receiver. Hold down the on / off button and stop the receiver. When the update appears in front of the receiver, release the button and wait until soft. moved up and decoder software comes up
the second stage:
after installing the 3.0.3 Voice Factory reset method to understand your problem solving Bshh👇 👇

training full factory reset receiver Media Star Diamond x1 and 2 through boot

Disconnect the receiver from the adapter and hold the button for believing in front of the receiver and release the receiver. When the update option appears, release the button in front of the banner and wait until a reset is complete and the receiver is up

I think you need to attach the internet cable during the process of updating/recovering and the usb you are using must be FAT formatted.
and the file should be renamed accordingly. :idea:
DM 800HDse
DM 800HD SIM2.01
baran

Post by baran »

I'm having same problem. After tried to delete the channels on one satellite I got into this trouble. now the device is not functioning, keys on remote control and panel are disabled. Tried to update with different versions of software including 3.0.3, but no resolving effect till yet. Any one can help?
toofaan
Registered Member
Registered Member

Re: Urgent Help Needed please........

Post by toofaan »

same priblem here i jst did the same thing tried to delete chanels and end up in ps4 isnt working error and now nothing working
Previous topicNext topic