Skype v4.9 (I-PHONE)

ayanahmed
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

Skype v4.9 (I-PHONE)

Post by ayanahmed »

Skype for iPhone v4.9
iOS | .IPA | 19.91mb

Say "hello" to friends and family with an instant message, voice or video call on Skype for free. There's so much you can do, right from the palm of your hand.

Features:
Join over 250 million people every month using Skype
- Get started with Skype on your iPhone and find your friends in an instant.

Call friends on Skype
- Enjoy free voice and video calls to anyone else who is on Skype and make HD quality video calls from your iPhone 5.

Talk to friends in an instant
- Instant message your friends in a flash plus send emoticons.

Video Messaging
- Stay in touch with friends and family even when they're busy or offline with unlimited, free video messages.

Photo Sharing
- Send photos on your iPhone directly to friends or family via Skype. There's no limit on the size of the photo you can send, so you can share a moment without reaching email size limits or paying expensive MMS charges.

Call mobiles and landlines
- Add a little Skype Credit to send low-cost SMS messages or call friends on their mobile or landline.

No WiFi? No problem
- Skype works on 3G* and WiFi - so you can stay in touch, even if you're out and about.

Chat with anyone, anywhere
- Skype's available on smartphones, tablets, PCs, Macs and even TVs. Whatever device your friend or family uses, Skype just works. Simple.

Search the app store for other great apps from Skype:
- Skype for iPad
- Skype WiFi
- GroupMe

* Operator charges may apply

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
* iOS 5 or above.
* Send and receive video using front or back camera on:
- iPhone family: iPhone4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5
- iPod Touch family: iPod Touch 4th Generation, iPod Touch 5th Generation
* Works with any H264 compatible devices, including TVs.
* This version works on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 and iPod touch.

Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish.

Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Download:

Code:
http://terafile.co/b77265cb872c/Skype_f ... .9.336.ipa" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
fatimaezahra
Registered Member
Registered Member

Re: Skype v4.9 (I-PHONE)

Post by fatimaezahra »

i like it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic