Sony network Asiasat7 keys Update

User avatar
Shahid Geo
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7399
Joined: 16 Jun 2013, 9:51 pm
Location: Pakistan
Contact:

Sony network Asiasat7 keys Update

Post by Shahid Geo » 25 Apr 2018, 2:13 am

*=IMRAN2045=* wrote:
23 Apr 2018, 5:17 pm
confirm me new caid and ident i try to give you saloution
Caid and ident same i try on my Dm520 oscam 11420 but no picture
Only ecm coming
Union Servers
https://web.facebook.com/bosscccam3d4k
Dreambox 800se HD
Starsat 2000 Hyper HD
Superpro 500p Programmer Flash

*=IMRAN2045=*
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 30
Joined: 11 Dec 2016, 10:08 pm

Sony network Asiasat7 keys Update

Post by *=IMRAN2045=* » 25 Apr 2018, 2:30 am

OK CHECK THIS FILE I HOPE PROBLEM SLOVE ANY FILE ATTACHED OPTION

GCam 1.7+config
gcam-1.7-emu-r0

Updates for PowerVu Crypto-System

https://files.fm/u/mbu86397#sign_up
CCAM,NCAM,OSCAM,MGCAM,NEWCAMD,CAMD3 SERVER EXPERT.....

VU UNO
DREAMBOX800 HD
HYPERSAT2000
XTREAND
VIDEOCON SDHD, SUN SDHD, BIGTV SDHD,DISHTV HD DOWN, 85E, & MANY MORE PAKAGE IN SERVER.....

*=IMRAN2045=*
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 30
Joined: 11 Dec 2016, 10:08 pm

Sony network Asiasat7 keys Update

Post by *=IMRAN2045=* » 25 Apr 2018, 2:40 am

Shahid Geo wrote:
25 Apr 2018, 1:40 am
*=IMRAN2045=* wrote:
25 Apr 2018, 12:05 am
kia mujey ap iss new key se pehly jo key chal rahi thi woh bej sakty hain

Here is new key of Ten pak
P 0190 00 9BA0B0D45F0A93 ;TEN PAKISTAN 105.5°E 4180-V-30000
P 0190 01 785E6AFF44D7A9 ;TEN PAKISTAN, 105.5°E 4180-V-30000
OK THANKS BRO
CCAM,NCAM,OSCAM,MGCAM,NEWCAMD,CAMD3 SERVER EXPERT.....

VU UNO
DREAMBOX800 HD
HYPERSAT2000
XTREAND
VIDEOCON SDHD, SUN SDHD, BIGTV SDHD,DISHTV HD DOWN, 85E, & MANY MORE PAKAGE IN SERVER.....

User avatar
ashiqnaveed12
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 337
Joined: 13 Feb 2018, 8:54 am
Location: Nowshera KPK
Contact:

Sony network Asiasat7 keys Update

Post by ashiqnaveed12 » 25 Apr 2018, 9:57 am

WILL IT WORK ON STRATRACK 2020+ ENIGMA2 ??????
BE SMILE
Star Track 2020+
SGL 4000 HD
PTCL Smart Tv
32'' Samsung LED

Motorize Dish 6'

engr_shahid52
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 262
Joined: 03 Jan 2017, 1:47 pm
Contact:

Sony network Asiasat7 keys Update

Post by engr_shahid52 » 25 Apr 2018, 10:58 am

Shahid Geo wrote:
25 Apr 2018, 1:40 am
*=IMRAN2045=* wrote:
25 Apr 2018, 12:05 am
kia mujey ap iss new key se pehly jo key chal rahi thi woh bej sakty hain

Here is new key of Ten pak
P 0190 00 9BA0B0D45F0A93 ;TEN PAKISTAN 105.5°E 4180-V-30000
P 0190 01 785E6AFF44D7A9 ;TEN PAKISTAN, 105.5°E 4180-V-30000
this key work on Tiger T-6 ?

User avatar
ashiqnaveed12
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 337
Joined: 13 Feb 2018, 8:54 am
Location: Nowshera KPK
Contact:

Sony network Asiasat7 keys Update

Post by ashiqnaveed12 » 25 Apr 2018, 11:35 am

*=IMRAN2045=* wrote:
25 Apr 2018, 2:30 am
OK CHECK THIS FILE I HOPE PROBLEM SLOVE ANY FILE ATTACHED OPTION

GCam 1.7+config
gcam-1.7-emu-r0

Updates for PowerVu Crypto-System

https://files.fm/u/mbu86397#sign_up
Dear Bro I try these configuration on Enigma2 Startrack 2020+
BUT STILL FAIL TO OPEN :-? :-? :-?
BE SMILE
Star Track 2020+
SGL 4000 HD
PTCL Smart Tv
32'' Samsung LED

Motorize Dish 6'

QAISERBHATTI
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 230
Joined: 16 Oct 2013, 10:42 pm

Sony network Asiasat7 keys Update

Post by QAISERBHATTI » 25 Apr 2018, 11:12 pm

engr_shahid52 wrote:
25 Apr 2018, 10:58 am
Shahid Geo wrote:
25 Apr 2018, 1:40 am
*=IMRAN2045=* wrote:
25 Apr 2018, 12:05 am
kia mujey ap iss new key se pehly jo key chal rahi thi woh bej sakty hain

Here is new key of Ten pak
P 0190 00 9BA0B0D45F0A93 ;TEN PAKISTAN 105.5°E 4180-V-30000
P 0190 01 785E6AFF44D7A9 ;TEN PAKISTAN, 105.5°E 4180-V-30000
this key work on Tiger T-6 ?
:oops:

engr_shahid52
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 262
Joined: 03 Jan 2017, 1:47 pm
Contact:

Sony network Asiasat7 keys Update

Post by engr_shahid52 » 26 Apr 2018, 11:14 am

QAISERBHATTI wrote:
25 Apr 2018, 11:12 pm
engr_shahid52 wrote:
25 Apr 2018, 10:58 am
Shahid Geo wrote:
25 Apr 2018, 1:40 am



Here is new key of Ten pak
P 0190 00 9BA0B0D45F0A93 ;TEN PAKISTAN 105.5°E 4180-V-30000
P 0190 01 785E6AFF44D7A9 ;TEN PAKISTAN, 105.5°E 4180-V-30000
this key work on Tiger T-6 ?
:oops:
Sir Kia Howa ? Sir g ap log experts ho , apko sub pata hy Jis gareeb ko nhi pata usko bhe sekha kch , bata do kch, :-|

User avatar
Shahid Geo
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7399
Joined: 16 Jun 2013, 9:51 pm
Location: Pakistan
Contact:

Sony network Asiasat7 keys Update

Post by Shahid Geo » 26 Apr 2018, 11:54 am

wait and see bro we are working on it day and night :p
Union Servers
https://web.facebook.com/bosscccam3d4k
Dreambox 800se HD
Starsat 2000 Hyper HD
Superpro 500p Programmer Flash

engr_shahid52
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 262
Joined: 03 Jan 2017, 1:47 pm
Contact:

Sony network Asiasat7 keys Update

Post by engr_shahid52 » 26 Apr 2018, 2:38 pm

Shahid Geo wrote:
26 Apr 2018, 11:54 am
wait and see bro we are working on it day and night :p
I have upgrdae software T-800 to 2.99 , sony network working fine now,

now i will upgrading Tiger T-6 to 2.99 ,hopefully sony network also work fine


Shahid bhai thnaks you very much for helping Us, you always concern my post thanks

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic