Afn 9E Working Key chahye

User avatar
Hubdar
Senior Registered Member
Senior Registered Member
Posts: 997
Joined: 17 Nov 2016, 9:28 pm
Location: Mehrab Pur Sindh Pakistan
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Afn 9E Working Key chahye

Post by Hubdar » 16 Aug 2018, 11:29 pm

Plz key upload
This Satlite Curently Tuned
4 West -4 East - 7W 3E -7E - 9E-13E -26E -
31E Astra - 39 -38E - 42E -45E -49E
51E -52/53E -55E -56E 57E -64E-66E-68E
70E-75E- 76E -78E-83E-85E-88E-90E 91E-
93E-95E- 100E -105E 110E -113E 122E & 138E

User avatar
Umair Malik
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posts: 6539
Joined: 18 Jun 2013, 3:54 am
Location: Attock City
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 120 times

Afn 9E Working Key chahye

Post by Umair Malik » 17 Aug 2018, 12:38 am

Kaunsa Receiver Hai ? Key To 2-3 hours baad change hootee hai

AFN Sirf Starsat 2000/90000 Extreme,Tiger T8 High Class /V2 Kei Latest SW Par Chalta Hai 3-5 Min Channel Par wait karein key autoroll hoogei
Starsat 2000 Extreme HD (HEVC)
Sony KD49X8500B
Shabir 8-Feet Motorized (With Auto Positioner)
Coverage:-125E To 3.1E

Fixed C=(115E,105E,100.5E,91.5E,38.5E)
Fixed KU=(95E,93.5E,42E,38.5E,26E,25.5E,13E,9E)

User avatar
ashiqnaveed12
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 410
Joined: 13 Feb 2018, 8:54 am
Location: Nowshera KPK
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 55 times
Contact:

Afn 9E Working Key chahye

Post by ashiqnaveed12 » 17 Aug 2018, 6:58 am

Umair Malik wrote:
17 Aug 2018, 12:38 am
Kaunsa Receiver Hai ? Key To 2-3 hours baad change hootee hai

AFN Sirf Starsat 2000/90000 Extreme,Tiger T8 High Class /V2 Kei Latest SW Par Chalta Hai 3-5 Min Channel Par wait karein key autoroll hoogei


what about enigma2 bro ????
BE SMILE
VU+ Zero 4k
Star Track 2020+
PTCL Smart Tv

Motorize Dish 6'

User avatar
Umair Malik
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posts: 6539
Joined: 18 Jun 2013, 3:54 am
Location: Attock City
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 120 times

Afn 9E Working Key chahye

Post by Umair Malik » 17 Aug 2018, 1:19 pm

ashiqnaveed12 wrote:
17 Aug 2018, 6:58 am
Umair Malik wrote:
17 Aug 2018, 12:38 am
Kaunsa Receiver Hai ? Key To 2-3 hours baad change hootee hai

AFN Sirf Starsat 2000/90000 Extreme,Tiger T8 High Class /V2 Kei Latest SW Par Chalta Hai 3-5 Min Channel Par wait karein key autoroll hoogei


what about enigma2 bro ????
Not Yet
Starsat 2000 Extreme HD (HEVC)
Sony KD49X8500B
Shabir 8-Feet Motorized (With Auto Positioner)
Coverage:-125E To 3.1E

Fixed C=(115E,105E,100.5E,91.5E,38.5E)
Fixed KU=(95E,93.5E,42E,38.5E,26E,25.5E,13E,9E)

User avatar
Hubdar
Senior Registered Member
Senior Registered Member
Posts: 997
Joined: 17 Nov 2016, 9:28 pm
Location: Mehrab Pur Sindh Pakistan
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Afn 9E Working Key chahye

Post by Hubdar » 17 Aug 2018, 4:47 pm

Umair Malik wrote:
17 Aug 2018, 1:19 pm
ashiqnaveed12 wrote:
17 Aug 2018, 6:58 am
Umair Malik wrote:
17 Aug 2018, 12:38 am
Kaunsa Receiver Hai ? Key To 2-3 hours baad change hootee hai

AFN Sirf Starsat 2000/90000 Extreme,Tiger T8 High Class /V2 Kei Latest SW Par Chalta Hai 3-5 Min Channel Par wait karein key autoroll hoogei


what about enigma2 bro ????
Not Yet
Multimedia new update huwa he autoroll he
This Satlite Curently Tuned
4 West -4 East - 7W 3E -7E - 9E-13E -26E -
31E Astra - 39 -38E - 42E -45E -49E
51E -52/53E -55E -56E 57E -64E-66E-68E
70E-75E- 76E -78E-83E-85E-88E-90E 91E-
93E-95E- 100E -105E 110E -113E 122E & 138E

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic