DM500 Desique Setting Help

User avatar
dodi2000
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3269
Joined: 16 Jun 2013, 10:23 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 52 times
Contact:

DM500 Desique Setting Help

Post by dodi2000 » 04 Apr 2018, 11:09 am

sinopak2 wrote:
03 Apr 2018, 9:14 pm

But I think there is LOF/L & H, setting as we did in DM800 or VU+.
bro watch this video how to configur the lnb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQDNBp6w97w

seatleasercebu
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 3
Joined: 04 Apr 2018, 11:13 am
Contact:

DM500 Desique Setting Help

Post by seatleasercebu » 04 Apr 2018, 11:26 am

what do you mean by DM500 Desique?

User avatar
dodi2000
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3269
Joined: 16 Jun 2013, 10:23 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 52 times
Contact:

DM500 Desique Setting Help

Post by dodi2000 » 04 Apr 2018, 11:46 am

seatleasercebu wrote:
04 Apr 2018, 11:26 am
what do you mean by DM500 Desique?
hw wants diseqc switch setting for 4 satellite for dreambox 500s E-1 image

User avatar
sinopak2
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 1778
Joined: 05 Jul 2013, 2:48 pm
Location: Lahore
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

DM500 Desique Setting Help

Post by sinopak2 » 05 Apr 2018, 2:56 pm

dodi2000 wrote:
04 Apr 2018, 11:46 am
seatleasercebu wrote:
04 Apr 2018, 11:26 am
what do you mean by DM500 Desique?
hw wants diseqc switch setting for 4 satellite for dreambox 500s E-1 image
Still not able to scan satellites, any help much appreciated.

1. 52.5E - KU Band
2. 95.0E - KU Band
3. 93.5E - KU Band
4. 105.5E - C Band
Jiska raabita ALLAH ke saath ho wo naakaam nahi hota
Naakaam wo hota hai Jiski umeedein Duniya se waabasta hon
HAZRAT ALI(R.A)

User avatar
dodi2000
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3269
Joined: 16 Jun 2013, 10:23 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 52 times
Contact:

DM500 Desique Setting Help

Post by dodi2000 » 05 Apr 2018, 3:53 pm

sinopak2 wrote:
05 Apr 2018, 2:56 pm

Still not able to scan satellites, any help much appreciated.

1. 52.5E - KU Band
2. 95.0E - KU Band
3. 93.5E - KU Band
4. 105.5E - C Band
Bro your diseqc switch Ok?, first try to scan 1 satellite without switch

User avatar
sinopak2
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 1778
Joined: 05 Jul 2013, 2:48 pm
Location: Lahore
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

DM500 Desique Setting Help

Post by sinopak2 » 05 Apr 2018, 3:56 pm

dodi2000 wrote:
05 Apr 2018, 3:53 pm
sinopak2 wrote:
05 Apr 2018, 2:56 pm

Still not able to scan satellites, any help much appreciated.

1. 52.5E - KU Band
2. 95.0E - KU Band
3. 93.5E - KU Band
4. 105.5E - C Band
Bro your diseqc switch Ok?, first try to scan 1 satellite without switch
Yes its fine, on my second box Vu Solo Se working fine.
Jiska raabita ALLAH ke saath ho wo naakaam nahi hota
Naakaam wo hota hai Jiski umeedein Duniya se waabasta hon
HAZRAT ALI(R.A)

User avatar
dodi2000
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3269
Joined: 16 Jun 2013, 10:23 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 52 times
Contact:

DM500 Desique Setting Help

Post by dodi2000 » 05 Apr 2018, 4:04 pm

sinopak2 wrote:
05 Apr 2018, 3:56 pm


Yes its fine, on my second box Vu Solo Se working fine.


Then my be dm500s tuner problem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic