first big thanks to master ali raza
who is author of this post...i m just sharing info
HOW TO FIX FLASH BAD SECTOR(SOLVED)
Problem solved successfully
1. Connect Dn with Dream Up with RS 232 cable (Version worked for me 18.104.22.168)
2. Uncheck Network
3. Check recovery bad sector in extra
4. Select Port and Press Connect
5. Power on DM
IF IT SHOWS RECOVERING BAD SECTOR IN UPDATING
Always use Clean light Image like Merlin which is mostly 38MB without addons and keys
1. Let it complete it will take time but relax.
2. if it shows again at the end near finishing point that it still has error then Use any previouse version of Dream UP i tested 133 and 132 . again start from begining
its sure it will recover it.
IF IT DOESNT SHOW ANY ERROR IN UPDATING
then it means flash is not corrupted its just giving error due to bad image mostly the modified .
Now its so easy Let it also complete
When its finished reboot and again set the IP with front panel upgrade and open Browser and install Original Pli image
Keep in mind if ur box is clone only the original image which can erase ur whole flash
1. ur box will go NO CA ERROR .
2.Never mind Search Ferret posts of solving No CA FOUND TOOLS
3. use this tool and re alive ur box .
4. Now again send SSL first with browser and send any ur desired image .
5. Now the Box is ready for u
IF DM DONT GET ANY LOADER THEN USE THIS TIPS
Copied from another post
Description of how "close" the bad sectors in the Dreambox to flash image in browser
Description of how "close" the bad sectors in the Dreambox to flash image via internet browser
where we have no rs232 port on your computer, or DreamUp crashes all the time with bad sectors error which can not be repaired.
First DM800 off.
Second We press on the chassis power / power plug at the same time / procedure how to upload image ... /
Third STOP - DHCP - IP to display ...
4: Start**** Run**** telnet [ip Dreambox]**** Enter
5: We are in the BIOS of our Dreambox.
6: Set the picture as that is an option
"Flash Sector Recovery" to "enabled"
7: Then go to the last tab "Exit" and save settings / valid without rebooting the tuner /
8: The next steps are the same as when loading the image, the browser will have the additional option enabled message "bad sector recovery enabled"
9: Or, another message / messages when finding bad sectors in a flash they will be "closed" as we are notified.
10: After uploading the image we "reboot" and already we have a fully functional image.