Installation and configuration of inadyn on VTI and VIX images for being able to use service no-ip:
1) Download enigma2-plugin-extensions-inadyn.vuplus_1.2-r0_mipsel.ipk.
2) Copy it with ftp on the receiver in the /tmp folder
3) connect to the receiver in telnet and type the following command: ipkg install /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-inadyn.vuplus_1.2-r0_mipsel.ipk
4) Modify in the receiver the file inadyn.conf in /var/etc in the following way:
--update_period_sec 060 (indicate time interval with which it comes controlled if the ip address is changed)
--username (yours login of the service)
--password (yours password of the service)
--alias (the address that you have set up to your host, es.: mioweb.no-ip.com)
--log_file /var/log/inadyn.log (set up this for the log file)
5) Modify the /usr/bin/enigma2.sh and before the line:
6) reboot the receiver. If all it has been executed correctly, read the /var/log/inadyn.log in order to verify the correct run of the system.
- Technical Force
- Posts: 1899
- Joined: 27 Aug 2013, 1:07 pm
- Location: india