EASYCAP||MYSTERY UNBOXING FROM DARAZ||MY PURCHASE FROM DARAZ.PK||

info tech world
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 130
Joined: 12 Nov 2018, 5:33 pm
Location: Islamabad
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 15 times
Contact:

EASYCAP||MYSTERY UNBOXING FROM DARAZ||MY PURCHASE FROM DARAZ.PK||

Post by info tech world » 16 Dec 2018, 4:24 pm

Xcruiser XDSR685HDR-AVANT
4K ULTRA HD
HYBRID ANDROID DVB-S2
StarSat SR-2000hd Extreme
SumSung 42" LED

mehtabali_2010
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 389
Joined: 20 Mar 2016, 3:03 pm
Location: DADU, Pakistan
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 30 times
Contact:

Re: EASYCAP||MYSTERY UNBOXING FROM DARAZ||MY PURCHASE FROM DQRAZ.PK||

Post by mehtabali_2010 » 16 Dec 2018, 4:46 pm

Brother mujhy easy cap ka software send kar dein. Mari CD gum ho gye hai. Thanks
STARSAT HYPER 2016
STARSAT EXTREME HEVC
SONY LED 43* TV
SATELITE COVER : 100 + 95 +91 + 88 + 68 + 52 + 42

info tech world
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 130
Joined: 12 Nov 2018, 5:33 pm
Location: Islamabad
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 15 times
Contact:

Re: EASYCAP||MYSTERY UNBOXING FROM DARAZ||MY PURCHASE FROM DQRAZ.PK||

Post by info tech world » 16 Dec 2018, 4:51 pm

mehtabali_2010 wrote:
16 Dec 2018, 4:46 pm
Brother mujhy easy cap ka software send kar dein. Mari CD gum ho gye hai. Thanks
ok
Xcruiser XDSR685HDR-AVANT
4K ULTRA HD
HYBRID ANDROID DVB-S2
StarSat SR-2000hd Extreme
SumSung 42" LED

mehtabali_2010
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 389
Joined: 20 Mar 2016, 3:03 pm
Location: DADU, Pakistan
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 30 times
Contact:

Re: EASYCAP||MYSTERY UNBOXING FROM DARAZ||MY PURCHASE FROM DARAZ.PK||

Post by mehtabali_2010 » 16 Dec 2018, 5:35 pm

info tech world wrote:
16 Dec 2018, 4:24 pm
Waiting for the software brother ?
STARSAT HYPER 2016
STARSAT EXTREME HEVC
SONY LED 43* TV
SATELITE COVER : 100 + 95 +91 + 88 + 68 + 52 + 42

info tech world
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 130
Joined: 12 Nov 2018, 5:33 pm
Location: Islamabad
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 15 times
Contact:

Re: EASYCAP||MYSTERY UNBOXING FROM DARAZ||MY PURCHASE FROM DARAZ.PK||

Post by info tech world » 16 Dec 2018, 5:55 pm

mehtabali_2010 wrote:
16 Dec 2018, 5:35 pm
info tech world wrote:
16 Dec 2018, 4:24 pm
Waiting for the software brother ?
thori dair mein send kr don ga .
Xcruiser XDSR685HDR-AVANT
4K ULTRA HD
HYBRID ANDROID DVB-S2
StarSat SR-2000hd Extreme
SumSung 42" LED

info tech world
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 130
Joined: 12 Nov 2018, 5:33 pm
Location: Islamabad
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 15 times
Contact:

Re: EASYCAP||MYSTERY UNBOXING FROM DARAZ||MY PURCHASE FROM DARAZ.PK||

Post by info tech world » 16 Dec 2018, 6:09 pm

info tech world wrote:
16 Dec 2018, 5:55 pm
mehtabali_2010 wrote:
16 Dec 2018, 5:35 pm
info tech world wrote:
16 Dec 2018, 4:24 pm
Waiting for the software brother ?
thori dair mein send kr don ga .
Xcruiser XDSR685HDR-AVANT
4K ULTRA HD
HYBRID ANDROID DVB-S2
StarSat SR-2000hd Extreme
SumSung 42" LED

info tech world
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 130
Joined: 12 Nov 2018, 5:33 pm
Location: Islamabad
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 15 times
Contact:

Re: EASYCAP||MYSTERY UNBOXING FROM DARAZ||MY PURCHASE FROM DARAZ.PK||

Post by info tech world » 16 Dec 2018, 6:28 pm

mehtabali_2010 wrote:
16 Dec 2018, 5:35 pm
info tech world wrote:
16 Dec 2018, 4:24 pm
Waiting for the software brother ?
EasyCap Software Download Link
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0075t4902 ... ftware.rar
Xcruiser XDSR685HDR-AVANT
4K ULTRA HD
HYBRID ANDROID DVB-S2
StarSat SR-2000hd Extreme
SumSung 42" LED

aleemtiaz
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 132
Joined: 20 Jan 2017, 10:18 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 33 times
Contact:

Re: EASYCAP||MYSTERY UNBOXING FROM DARAZ||MY PURCHASE FROM DARAZ.PK||

Post by aleemtiaz » 16 Dec 2018, 6:55 pm

Brother kitne m mile?
Mene same yahe old see purchase k mute m to sahe Kam kar rahe hai lekan jab volume increse karta hon to picture kharab hojate hai

User avatar
##SALAM KHUHRO##
Senior Registered Member
Senior Registered Member
Posts: 513
Joined: 18 Aug 2015, 7:50 pm
Location: █║▌█│PAKISTAN│█║▌█
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 119 times
Contact:

Re: EASYCAP||MYSTERY UNBOXING FROM DARAZ||MY PURCHASE FROM DQRAZ.PK||

Post by ##SALAM KHUHRO## » 16 Dec 2018, 7:54 pm

mehtabali_2010 wrote:
16 Dec 2018, 4:46 pm
Brother mujhy easy cap ka software send kar dein. Mari CD gum ho gye hai. Thanks


Dear if you lost your software CD, or you haven't software of EasyCap don't worry!

Bellow Softwares can be used and they all have full screen as well:
(1) Virtual Dub
(2) WinAVI Video Capture
(3) VLC Media Player

Dish Fever Satellite Mentor IPTV Infatuated

info tech world
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 130
Joined: 12 Nov 2018, 5:33 pm
Location: Islamabad
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 15 times
Contact:

Re: EASYCAP||MYSTERY UNBOXING FROM DARAZ||MY PURCHASE FROM DARAZ.PK||

Post by info tech world » 16 Dec 2018, 9:09 pm

aleemtiaz wrote:
16 Dec 2018, 6:55 pm
Brother kitne m mile?
Mene same yahe old see purchase k mute m to sahe Kam kar rahe hai lekan jab volume increse karta hon to picture kharab hojate hai
640 tcs ky sath
Xcruiser XDSR685HDR-AVANT
4K ULTRA HD
HYBRID ANDROID DVB-S2
StarSat SR-2000hd Extreme
SumSung 42" LED

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic