dishtv card update

sinopak2
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

Re: dishtv card update

Post by sinopak2 »

Leo5314 wrote:
sinopak2 wrote:Dear meray pass jo Dish TV ka card hai us ki serial 015 05xx xxxx x hai, kiya koi meri help kar sakta hai k kaisay is ko DM500
sinopak2 wrote:I have DM 800 HD Pro, Plz help.
if you have both boxes you can use 1 card in both boxes with proper setting
Dear every one telling that it works, but no one helping in "HOW" it works. I have PM you as well but I think you also don't want to help. If you know than plz help me.
Jiska raabita ALLAH ke saath ho wo naakaam nahi hota
Naakaam wo hota hai Jiski umeedein Duniya se waabasta hon
HAZRAT ALI(R.A)
saad
Senior Registered Member
Senior Registered Member

Post by saad »

Leo5314 brother u say that 1505xxxx, 1506xxx and 020xxx all cards work now and who have accidentally updated their cards and have lost key they should wait there is hope...

but this is rong news not working because u cant get rsa keys from that kind of card
saad
Senior Registered Member
Senior Registered Member

Post by saad »

sinopak2 brother app ko teamviewer par ma na help kiyya ha par app forum par kha raha ha ka koi help nahi karta

app ka pass only card ha ok app ka pass box nahi ha tu key nahi nikla gi remeber ok
Shahid Geo

Post by Shahid Geo »

saad wrote:sinopak2 brother app ko teamviewer par ma na help kiyya ha par app forum par kha raha ha ka koi help nahi karta

app ka pass only card ha ok app ka pass box nahi ha tu key nahi nikla gi remeber ok
Meri Jaan Card Se Bhi RSA Keys Nikal Ati Hai
Use Card Reader.....in Pc
Leo5314
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Leo5314 »

sinopak2 wrote:
Leo5314 wrote:
sinopak2 wrote:Dear meray pass jo Dish TV ka card hai us ki serial 015 05xx xxxx x hai, kiya koi meri help kar sakta hai k kaisay is ko DM500
sinopak2 wrote:I have DM 800 HD Pro, Plz help.
if you have both boxes you can use 1 card in both boxes with proper setting
Dear every one telling that it works, but no one helping in "HOW" it works. I have PM you as well but I think you also don't want to help. If you know than plz help me.
i was busy that's why i cant reply and you have to arrange phoenix smart card reader to get rsa of your card then i will give you a script run it and pm me your file i will give your rsa key...
about other settings you need to follow different methods which are already described in detail to watch full dishtv with cccam, mgcamd, or what ever you like because i share my card at home and watch full dishtv on my 2 receivers in home..

PS i don't have much knowledge about cccam and mgcamd and i will try my best to elaborate..
The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it
saad
Senior Registered Member
Senior Registered Member

Post by saad »

shahid brother mera pass card reader bi ha scrit bi ha cards bi ha ok par 05 ki key nahi nikalti ok
Leo5314
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Leo5314 »

saad wrote:Leo5314 brother u say that 1505xxxx, 1506xxx and 020xxx all cards work now and who have accidentally updated their cards and have lost key they should wait there is hope...

but this is rong news not working because u cant get rsa keys from that kind of card
@saad there were a lot of true news which i had heard about rsa extracting from different peoples when i was working on rsa solution and all were wrong..and now there also to much wrongs news again which could be true....i you have knowledge please share with me i would like to work with and share my knowledge with you...
PS. there is a hope with conax cards and also the world lives on hope
The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it
Leo5314
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Leo5314 »

saad wrote:shahid brother mera pass card reader bi ha scrit bi ha cards bi ha ok par 05 ki key nahi nikalti ok
there are more than 3 types of 1505 cards and all have different scripts...
saad
Senior Registered Member
Senior Registered Member

Post by saad »

Leo5314 app ka pass 05 wala card ha app na script sa log baii kiyya ? success option ayya ?
sinopak2
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

Post by sinopak2 »

saad wrote:sinopak2 brother app ko teamviewer par ma na help kiyya ha par app forum par kha raha ha ka koi help nahi karta

Dear If you look at my last post, it was for Leo5314, he is of the view that both DM 500 & 800 work with dish tv card. But not reply to my PM, & may be busy as he mentioned that's why not replying.

I have got the original STB of Dish TV & message you as well on skype but no reply from your side yet.
Jiska raabita ALLAH ke saath ho wo naakaam nahi hota
Naakaam wo hota hai Jiski umeedein Duniya se waabasta hon
HAZRAT ALI(R.A)
Previous topicNext topic