CRACK down against illegal Dth, CLine & android boxes

Post Reply
User avatar
lord
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 184
Joined: 30 Oct 2016, 5:38 pm
Location: Lahore, Pakistan

Re: CRACK down against illegal Dth, CLine & android boxes

Post by lord » 10 Nov 2018, 8:21 pm

these are the links of Three Pakistani DTH Service Providers which are about to launch in Pakistan
Shahzad Sky (Islamabd Based), MagDTH (Lahore based), Star Times (China based)
You can get a better picture when these sites will be updated.

www.shahzadsky.com.pk

magdth.com

startimes.pk
Dreambox DM520
Dreambox DM800SE
Star Track (1506G)
LG 28" LED TV
Samsung 50" 4K HDR+ LED TV
Covering 9E, 13E, 38E, 52.5E, 88E, 93.5E, 95E, 105E

mehtabali_2010
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 332
Joined: 20 Mar 2016, 3:03 pm
Location: DADU, Pakistan

Re: CRACK down against illegal Dth, CLine & android boxes

Post by mehtabali_2010 » 10 Nov 2018, 8:27 pm

lord wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 8:21 pm
these are the links of Three Pakistani DTH Service Providers which are about to launch in Pakistan
Shahzad Sky (Islamabd Based), MagDTH (Lahore based), Star Times (China based)
You can get a better picture when these sites will be updated.

www.shahzadsky.com.pk

magdth.com

startimes.pk
Nothing just Dummy website .
STARSAT HYPER 2016
STARSAT EXTREME HEVC
SONY LED 43* TV
SATELITE COVER : 100 + 95 +91 + 88 + 68 + 52 + 42

User avatar
lord
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 184
Joined: 30 Oct 2016, 5:38 pm
Location: Lahore, Pakistan

Re: CRACK down against illegal Dth, CLine & android boxes

Post by lord » 10 Nov 2018, 8:30 pm

Startimes DTH Receiver/Antenna:
WhatsApp Image 2018-11-07 at 4.34.13 PM(1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-11-07 at 4.34.13 PM(1).jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dreambox DM520
Dreambox DM800SE
Star Track (1506G)
LG 28" LED TV
Samsung 50" 4K HDR+ LED TV
Covering 9E, 13E, 38E, 52.5E, 88E, 93.5E, 95E, 105E

m-javaid-m
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 116
Joined: 03 Oct 2015, 1:12 pm
Location: Muzaffar Garh, Punjab
Contact:

Re: CRACK down against illegal Dth, CLine & android boxes

Post by m-javaid-m » 11 Nov 2018, 1:54 am

.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OmMeE
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 161
Joined: 22 Feb 2017, 2:47 pm

Re: CRACK down against illegal Dth, CLine & android boxes

Post by OmMeE » 11 Nov 2018, 2:28 am

Shutiy@@ hogaya hai supreme court - Cases solve kare tou kisi ka faida bhi ho - Indian entertainment per time waste karnay ka time kahan se mil raha hai in ko :S

User avatar
Umair Malik
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posts: 6447
Joined: 18 Jun 2013, 3:54 am
Location: Attock City

Re: CRACK down against illegal Dth, CLine & android boxes

Post by Umair Malik » 11 Nov 2018, 6:12 pm

lord wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 8:30 pm
Startimes DTH Receiver/Antenna:
WhatsApp Image 2018-11-07 at 4.34.13 PM(1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-11-07 at 4.34.13 PM(1).jpeg
These Pics Must Be From Startimes Africa
Startimes Is Already Providing DTH Services In African Countries Like Uganda,Tanazia etc
On Eutelsat 10E And Eutelsat 8W.Working On CCCAM As Well There (CONAX Encryption)
Starsat 2000 Extreme HD (HEVC)
Sony KD49X8500B
Shabir 8-Feet Motorized (With Auto Positioner)
Coverage:-125E To 3.1E

Fixed C=(115E,105E,100.5E,91.5E,38.5E)
Fixed KU=(95E,93.5E,42E,38.5E,26E,25.5E,13E,9E)

User avatar
lord
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 184
Joined: 30 Oct 2016, 5:38 pm
Location: Lahore, Pakistan

Re: CRACK down against illegal Dth, CLine & android boxes

Post by lord » 11 Nov 2018, 9:12 pm

Umair Malik wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 6:12 pm
lord wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 8:30 pm
Startimes DTH Receiver/Antenna:
WhatsApp Image 2018-11-07 at 4.34.13 PM(1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-11-07 at 4.34.13 PM(1).jpeg
These Pics Must Be From Startimes Africa
Startimes Is Already Providing DTH Services In African Countries Like Uganda,Tanazia etc
On Eutelsat 10E And Eutelsat 8W.Working On CCCAM As Well There (CONAX Encryption)
Some of my resources have told me about receivers and imported dishes for pakistani DTH, DTH is just around the corner now.
Dreambox DM520
Dreambox DM800SE
Star Track (1506G)
LG 28" LED TV
Samsung 50" 4K HDR+ LED TV
Covering 9E, 13E, 38E, 52.5E, 88E, 93.5E, 95E, 105E

-=mianabid=-
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 143
Joined: 08 Oct 2013, 4:27 pm

Re: CRACK down against illegal Dth, CLine & android boxes

Post by -=mianabid=- » 12 Nov 2018, 10:22 am

DTH in Pakistan just 2 to 3 months away

m-javaid-m
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 116
Joined: 03 Oct 2015, 1:12 pm
Location: Muzaffar Garh, Punjab
Contact:

Re: CRACK down against illegal Dth, CLine & android boxes

Post by m-javaid-m » 12 Nov 2018, 11:02 pm

.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Reply