[VIDEO] 🇺🇸 Hollywood`s Millionaire Paradise Los Angeles City United States USA 🇺🇸

E! Entertainment
Registered Member
Registered Member

Re: [VIDEO] 🇺🇸 Hollywood`s Millionaire Paradise Los Angeles City USA 🇺🇸

Post by E! Entertainment »

Los Angeles City - United States 🇺🇸 City of Angels

AndrewArthur

Re: [VIDEO] 🇺🇸 Hollywood`s Millionaire Paradise Los Angeles City United States USA 🇺🇸

Post by AndrewArthur »

awesome place los angeles. i have been there 4 times, and i the feeling was just amazing
Lots of terrible answers. Many people don't accept the fact that Los Angeles is one of the most expensive places to live in the world. On average many jobs do not pay wages that allow people to live comfortably. The average income per capita is around $30k. It's a overly populated city that's highly polluted and has high crime. Many people moving out to the area are transplants and have unrealistic expectations about how the world operates. People come to get into the entertainment industry and end up working for minimum wage for many years before they either get a higher paying job or just leave the area. Many of the native angelinos that grew up around the area are struggling to get by but most are putting on a show like everyone else in the city. You're not broke as long as you have some good credit lines right? People are very disconnected from one another because the city is huge but also because most are busy working longer hours or multiple jobs to be able to make it. It's not uncommon for people to have multiple roommates even in their 30’s. You think Los Angeles is great until you really get out there and explore other metropolitan areas in the U.S or the rest of the world. Then you realize and say to yourself “why am I paying so much and sacrificing so much to live here?”. Truth being told, the more expensive a place is to live the more that will be expected from you in every area of life.

Despite most people being broke there's a huge sense of entitlement that is in the air and present in most people. That's not to say everyone that lives in the city is terrible but there is a lot of people with narcissistic attitudes. It can be a very cutthroat place.

Los Angeles is a very shallow and materialistic place. This is not a place you come to do soul searching.

I forgot to mention, Los Angeles has the highest homeless population in the entire country. After awhile you get tired of dealing with homeless people with mental illness and entitlement attitudes. I know the last one sounds weird but it's true. You'll see tent blocks across the city. At times it can be a very hard place to live. Want to see how bad it is? Go on YouTube and type Los Angeles Homeless
Regards,
Andrew Arthur
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic