Passion in a relationship

Foxxi

Passion in a relationship

Post by Foxxi »

I think that when a couple has been together for a long time, the relationship becomes boring. What do you think about that? There is no passion in such a relationship. My partner and I have been together for a long time and our sex has become very boring. What can I do to fix this?
TeddyBear

Re: Passion in a relationship

Post by TeddyBear »

The first thing you need to do is talk to your partner. It may be hard for you, but it has to be done. Passion is not the most important thing in a relationship. The main thing is trust and respect. You know what I mean? Maybe you missed the signs that told you that your relationship was ending. In that case, I can advise you to read the article where it is described in detail https://breakupangels.com/10-signs-you-should-actually-break-up/
WeigelP

Re: Passion in a relationship

Post by WeigelP »

I know what you mean, I was in a similar situation. It took me a long time to solve. I was thinking together with my partner about how to fix it. Still, I advise you to get together and talk and talk about the situation. I think you should try role-playing or something.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic