STARSAT EXTREEM 2000 HD RECEIVER

Vvipkhan
Registered Member
Registered Member

STARSAT EXTREEM 2000 HD RECEIVER

Post by Vvipkhan »

Star Sat 2000 Extreem for Sale

All original accessories alongwith box including 5 month Apollo Iptv and 09 month Forever server additionally 12 month Cline of All Sat (as a kind of gift for purchaser).

Pictures and all info about STB shall be provided on desire of purchaser.

God Bless all of us
Ameen.
Vvipkhan
Registered Member
Registered Member

Re: STARSAT EXTREEM 2000 HD RECEIVER

Post by Vvipkhan »

Asihq bahi i sent u pictures
Khbaloch
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

Post by Khbaloch »

Dear brother what is the price of the box.
tiger
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

Post by tiger »

Khbaloch wrote: 29 Sep 2020, 6:11 pm Dear brother what is the price of the box.
i do not know confirm price,
i think price is between 6000 to 7000 pkr, with server and untouch/new..
Star Trak i10000 (1506lv)
Sony Bravia KLV-40R352C
Tiger Genuine Remote Available for Sell, Works on T8 High Class HD, T800+ and others
Khbaloch
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

Post by Khbaloch »

Ok dear thanks for feed back
Vvipkhan
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Vvipkhan »

tiger wrote: 29 Sep 2020, 7:49 pm
Dear i want to say that any kind of starsat receivers
having Forever Server doesn't come in price tag of 6000/7000 now a days in Pakistan.

I m not here to support my device for its selling

1 year forever server renewal cost is 36 US Dollars..
Availability of STBs having forever server in Our Country is very limited due to restrictions

Sorry for reply of your comments.
Regards.
tiger
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

Post by tiger »

Vvipkhan wrote: 04 Oct 2020, 4:19 pm
having Forever Server doesn't come in price tag of 6000/7000 now a days in Pakistan.

Availability of STBs having forever server in Our Country is very limited due to restrictions

Regards.
I purchased Tiger T8 High Class HD, 1.5-2 years ago, i think, in approx. 7500 pkr, i think,
and same price was Starsat extreme 2000, with server(i think),

most of shop keepers keep 2-3 receivers of every brand/model,
i can not say availability of starsat extreme 2000 or tiger t8 high class,
may be some shopkeepers have, but price will be around 6500-7500 at least as shopkeepers of Pak are greedy, hungry and not honest..

star sat receivers picture quality is worst, i will never recommend it, when these two receivers were introduced in Pakistan, both had hanging issues (now no hang issue in t8 high class hd), other hand tiger t8 high class is best picture quality, easy to use, no videocon freezing on paid line ( at least at my side), but real issue of tiger receiver is it is very hard to catch/find any satellite, i mean you need to get other receiver, catch satellite and scan and get channels of satellite, other issue is for example if you are getting good signal 75% of zeedtv hd, but you will get good signals of zeecinema hd on 80% and etc, its mean if you have less signals than 80% on zeecinema hd you will not able to watch channel, but on even 75% you can enjoy zeetvhd, in past on star track 55x ( sd receiver) if i get any channel 60% signal, i can watch that channel..

my best suggestion is if you can afford then try to get any good receiver b/w 20000 to 30000 like dream box,
if you can not afford then buy tiger t8 high class hd, or wait for pakistan DTH or get cable connection, i know cable quality is worst..

if your company server expired, you can sell receiver and purchase new one with company server or get paid line with same receiver whose server expired..

yes, renew of company server is very expensive, but its ok with new receiver with company server..
but as per my knowledge on t8 85e approx.was full open like fta, but for indian channels not try to depend company servers, on t8 dishtv hd was opened in past, but indian channels may be open or not and most of time off after few months, never tested hotbird..

my best suggestion is to wait till end of december 2020 may be PAK DTH will be launched.. as soon as you can enjoy national geographic, discovery with dub, after some time, but for 85e you can try, but i do not know what is condition now a days on co. server, but i have heard hot bird is too not stable on co. server.. mean most of packages are off
Star Trak i10000 (1506lv)
Sony Bravia KLV-40R352C
Tiger Genuine Remote Available for Sell, Works on T8 High Class HD, T800+ and others
Vvipkhan
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Vvipkhan »

tiger wrote: 05 Oct 2020, 3:12 pm
Vvipkhan wrote: 04 Oct 2020, 4:19 pm

Regards.
I purchased Tiger T8 High Class HD, 1.5-2 years ago, i think, in approx. 7500 pkr, i think,
and same price was Starsat extreme 2000, with server(i think),

most of shop keepers keep 2-3 receivers of every brand/model,
i can not say availability of starsat extreme 2000 or tiger t8 high class,
may be some shopkeepers have, but price will be around 6500-7500 at least as shopkeepers of Pak are greedy, hungry and not honest..

star sat receivers picture quality is worst, i will never recommend it, when these two receivers were introduced in Pakistan, both had hanging issues (now no hang issue in t8 high class hd), other hand tiger t8 high class is best picture quality, easy to use, no videocon freezing on paid line ( at least at my side), but real issue of tiger receiver is it is very hard to catch/find any satellite, i mean you need to get other receiver, catch satellite and scan and get channels of satellite, other issue is for example if you are getting good signal 75% of zeedtv hd, but you will get good signals of zeecinema hd on 80% and etc, its mean if you have less signals than 80% on zeecinema hd you will not able to watch channel, but on even 75% you can enjoy zeetvhd, in past on star track 55x ( sd receiver) if i get any channel 60% signal, i can watch that channel..

my best suggestion is if you can afford then try to get any good receiver b/w 20000 to 30000 like dream box,
if you can not afford then buy tiger t8 high class hd, or wait for pakistan DTH or get cable connection, i know cable quality is worst..

if your company server expired, you can sell receiver and purchase new one with company server or get paid line with same receiver whose server expired..

yes, renew of company server is very expensive, but its ok with new receiver with company server..
but as per my knowledge on t8 85e approx.was full open like fta, but for indian channels not try to depend company servers, on t8 dishtv hd was opened in past, but indian channels may be open or not and most of time off after few months, never tested hotbird..

my best suggestion is to wait till end of december 2020 may be PAK DTH will be launched.. as soon as you can enjoy national geographic, discovery with dub, after some time, but for 85e you can try, but i do not know what is condition now a days on co. server, but i have heard hot bird is too not stable on co. server.. mean most of packages are off

Good......
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic