Haier Deep Freezer

Umair Malik

Haier Deep Freezer

Post by Umair Malik »

Haier deep freezers lead the market because of their innovative features and long lasting reliability, and are popular with shop and restaurants owners, hoteliers and house holders.

In fact anyone who needs to stores large quantities of food and other perishables even at times of extended power disruption, Haier claims that its Deep Freezers will maintain freezing temperatures for a whopping 100 hours without electricity in case of power supply disruption.

In addition to that Haier deep freezers come in various storage capacities to enable customers to choose the one that exactly meets their needs. Haier’s range includes the largest capacity deep freezer on the market today with a massive 545 liters (19 cu.ft.) of storage space, right down to 245 liters (8.7 cu ft.) The 3-layered door is leak proof and designed to retain the cooling at freezing point.
Haier-PR-1024x1024.jpg
Pure Long Lasting Materials
The pure and virgin plastic used to mold the plastic parts is rust resistant, enhances the product life and, adds durability for years of reliable operation even in extreme operating conditions. All Haier deep freezers use CFC free refrigerants making them environment and habitat friendly.

The user friendliness is further enhanced by the high quality durable wheels, which make it easier for the user to move the deep freezer even when it is fully loaded.
Starsat 2000 Extreme HD
Starsat 2000 Hyper HD

Sony KD49X8500B
Shabir 8-Feet Motorized (With Auto Positioner)
Coverage:-115E To 3.1E

Fixed=105E(C),95E+93.5E(KU),91.5E(C),38.5E(C+KU),26E(KU),13E(KU),9E(KU)
suleman84
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

Re: Haier Deep Freezer

Post by suleman84 »

wow Amazing Tecnologyr yar..good
Be Happy All The Time
Hoist854

Post by Hoist854 »

Haier deep freezer is a great invention of the company. These help to make food so fast and many times I have tried food made by the deep freezer. I love to make some Thai food in the deep freezer. Is there anyone who uses a deep freezer and could suggest to me dishes that I can make using the deep freezer?
tiger
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

Post by tiger »

Hoist854 wrote: 27 Nov 2021, 7:29 am Haier deep freezer is a great invention of the company. These help to make food so fast and many times I have tried food made by the deep freezer. I love to make some Thai food in the deep freezer. Is there anyone who uses a deep freezer and could suggest to me dishes that I can make using the deep freezer?
are you talking about freezer or oven? :lol:
Star Trak i10000 (1506lv)
Sony Bravia KLV-40R352C
Tiger Genuine Remote Available for Sell, Works on T8 High Class HD, T800+ and others
-=FARMANGUL=-
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by -=FARMANGUL=- »

Umair Malik wrote: 01 Sep 2016, 2:43 pm Haier deep freezers lead the market because of their innovative features and long lasting reliability, and are popular with shop and restaurants owners, hoteliers and house holders.

In fact anyone who needs to stores large quantities of food and other perishables even at times of extended power disruption, Haier claims that its Deep Freezers will maintain freezing temperatures for a whopping 100 hours without electricity in case of power supply disruption.

In addition to that Haier deep freezers come in various storage capacities to enable customers to choose the one that exactly meets their needs. Haier’s range includes the largest capacity deep freezer on the market today with a massive 545 liters (19 cu.ft.) of storage space, right down to 245 liters (8.7 cu ft.) The 3-layered door is leak proof and designed to retain the cooling at freezing point.

Pure Long Lasting Materials
The pure and virgin plastic used to mold the plastic parts is rust resistant, enhances the product life and, adds durability for years of reliable operation even in extreme operating conditions. All Haier deep freezers use CFC free refrigerants making them environment and habitat friendly.

The user friendliness is further enhanced by the high quality durable wheels, which make it easier for the user to move the deep freezer even when it is fully loaded.
Sir jee bahut dino k baad dil khosh howa apke post dekh kar. Jab mere pass supermax sm 3000 reciver ta. Apne bahut support kiya ta
Farman Gul
Tiger t8 mini
Starsat t14 extreme
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic