Dream Box/VU+Solo Users and Expertise !!!

Previous topicNext topic
Pirat3
Registered Member
Registered Member

Re: Dream Box Users and Expertise !!!

Post by Pirat3 »

Only way to prove it to you is to take you in the shop to guy who doing it, but it's impossible.

Your knowledge is questionable if you never heard of time-bomb etc...How can "dreambox expert" never heard of it!!!
Last edited by Pirat3 on 16 May 2015, 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OpenPLi 4
Aliraza63
Vip
Vip

Post by Aliraza63 »

Pirat3 wrote:Only way to prove it to you is to took you in the shop to guy who doing it, but it's impossible.

Your knowledge is questionable if you never heard of time-bomb etc...How can "dreambox expert" never heard of it!!!
The guy u r talking about had learnt that art by birth .. didnt see any where in forums even Dream multimedia doesnt know also. I am impressed really .. rather then admitting ur fault u r raising finger towards me .. I have read ur all posts . never seen u have DM 800 the all images u posted taken from DM 500 . You cant ask about my knowledge read my all posts and tell me where u have seen me talking in the air like u .. giving false information like u . What I have heard u can read in my posts . I dont runs off quickly from my statement nor i assure what i have not seen .

Ok Now listen before to teach u something . I finally offer u Prove it with example or leave it and dont spoil the thread . I want to keep it usefull for others not to make chit chat section for the peoples are by birth genius

VU+ Duo-4k S2X Twin
Octagon SF-8008 S2X Twin Premium edition
VU+ DUO2 Quad
Dreambox 520
Pirat3
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Pirat3 »

Aliraza63 wrote:never seen u have DM 800 the all images u posted taken from DM 500
That's exactly proves that you're not any dm-expert, when you can't recognize OpenPli 4.0 image, with basic HD skin.

I really don't have a time for this, as I said believe in whatever you want!
OpenPLi 4
Aliraza63
Vip
Vip

Post by Aliraza63 »

Pirat3 wrote:
Aliraza63 wrote:never seen u have DM 800 the all images u posted taken from DM 500
That's exactly proves that you're not any dm-expert, when you can't recognize OpenPli 4.0 image, with basic HD skin.

I really don't have a time for this, as I said believe in whatever you want!
Correct ur self u have time miss guide peoples and believe they are idiots can believe what ever u lie .. now u runs from ur statment .. what should i believe now ? Whats about the Jtag Which claims to assure me ? . If u claimed u should tell us . U have to prove u desrve the VIP tag or VIF tag .

PROVE IT

VU+ Duo-4k S2X Twin
VU+ DUO2 Quad
Dreambox 520
Pirat3
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Pirat3 »

Only way to prove it to you is to take you in the shop to guy who doing it, but it's impossible, as I already said. Can you prove it to me why it doesn't work?
You're allegedly expert, it should be easy for you to explain us why it don't work!

Edit:

After little research I found that it can be done with JTAG Tiny Tools CPLD

He told me that he did it with jtag. I've tried by myself with nullmodem cable and dream up, patched dream up, enfocers etc and it couldn't be connected that way. After it I've been in first shop and guy tried same thing that I was try but it couldn't been done with all that(nullmodem....), and he told me that he knows his colleague who can repair bootloader with jtag. I brought my box to his colleague's shop and he confirms me that it can be repaired with jtag. After couple of days I came to his shop, paid for repair and took my box back. That's all.
OpenPLi 4
Aliraza63
Vip
Vip

Post by Aliraza63 »

Pirat3 wrote: JTAG Tiny Tools CPLD
Pirat3 wrote:After little research I found that it can be done with JTAG Tiny Tools CPLD

He told me that he did it with jtag. I've tried by myself with nullmodem cable and dream up, patched dream up, enfocers etc and it couldn't be connected that way. After it I've been in first shop and guy tried same thing that I was try but it couldn't been done with all that(nullmodem....), and he told me that he knows his colleague who can repair bootloader with jtag. I brought my box to his colleague's shop and he confirms me that it can be repaired with jtag. After couple of days I came to his shop, paid for repair and took my box back. That's all.
EIDT: if box doesnt connect with null modem cable and dream up. its the fault of IC MAX 232 it can be replaced . this ic is available and can be found in every stb which has Seriel port connection. I have changed it number of times

You are again wrong and ur search is totally incomplete .. Now I shall prove that

The jtag tiny tool u mentioned its here

Open ur eyes and see. In this tool it shows that 2 CPU identity which used for DM series
1. Dream STB02500
2. Broadcom BCM 6338
These Both Cpu used for DM 500, DM 500+ , and some in Clones DM 600 or DM 100 also for reffrence see this pic

Image.

for more reffrence read this . if u will read u will understand that cpu used for which kind of machines . Now dont miss guide us that STB02500 CPU can be rewritten in HD BCM CPU's . its clearely shows in pics which cpu has which brand code

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreambox" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://wikidevi.com/files/Broadcom/BCM6338.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.7-cpu.com/cpu/Mips32-BCM6338.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://wasp.kz/articles.php?article_id=517" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://dream.reichholf.net/wiki/Vulcan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://wiki.blue-panel.com/index.php/Dreambox-Varianten" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What u have claimed i have opened it with proof but I am unable to understand u r still talking in the air . Why u want that we should believe ur lack ok knowledge . if some one has made u fool it doesnt mean u should make us.. i will again request rather then fighting with me or raising finger towards me . update ur knowledge. no one in the world is perfect we all learns from each other.

VU+ Duo-4k S2X Twin
VU+ DUO2 Quad
Dreambox 520
Pirat3
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Pirat3 »

If I have jtag and doing repairs I would explain how to do it, this way I can only tell what they told me. Also I can tell you that MAX 232 is not replaced.
On the internet I found that some people say that is possible to connect DM800 and DM500HD with jtag.

Code: Select all

other forums links are not allowed prove with pics 
also there are clams "On the DreamBox DM800 HD PVR I have for reference, the JTAG connector is located behind the USB connector, with pin 1 located facing the back of the box and facing the RJ45 ethernet connector.copied.. "

so why would it have jtag connector if it can't be connected. Also there are some support scripts with for connection with DM800 , unfortunately it's all in russian.....but all in all I'm rather to believe real experts who know much more than some self-proclaimed experts who never heard of time bombs and can't recognize most popular image in Enigma 2[/color][/b]
Last edited by Aliraza63 on 17 May 2015, 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Rules Violation
OpenPLi 4
Aliraza63
Vip
Vip

Post by Aliraza63 »

U have forced me to say this now .. U are really V I F
. U have posted the link but u dont know what they are talking about . they are talking about DM 500HD and u believe the whole DMs Mother boards are same . They have used the Dream Nand reader to read the Script and at the bottom they have declared the result
"While support Nand made as a module, the results are as follows:
800HD (7401) - Flash determined, recording nothing to check (no unit killed)
500HD (7405) - Flash is not defined ".
Time- bomb terminology was used for Dm500 . it was a ready made programe which killed the box after some boots . But u r such a fool again and again forcing us to believe to ur lies .

VU+ Duo-4k S2X Twin
VU+ DUO2 Quad
Dreambox 520
Pirat3
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Pirat3 »

@ pirat

EDIT:
I have proved my knowledge with pics and proofs . look at ur self ..what u have become now u have every time changed ur statements and every time u have given the false information .I am not ignorant my post are not filled with useless posts . I warn u to stop sending wrong information and spoiling the thread . otherwise I shall take action .

Edit by Pirate: Revert my post so people can judge by themselves who is who here, after all your insults to me.
Last edited by Aliraza63 on 17 May 2015, 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Fallow the forum rules . if u dont have information dont spoil the thread
OpenPLi 4
Aliraza63
Vip
Vip

Post by Aliraza63 »

Pirat3 wrote:Edit by Pirate: Revert my post so people can judge by themselves who is who here, after all your insults to me.
Peoples will judge ur knowledge when u will prove it with logic not when u will force to admit ur theories .

VU+ Duo-4k S2X Twin
VU+ DUO2 Quad
Dreambox 520
Previous topicNext topic